Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Fit Bike sales and financing
Quote | Reply
Fitters: Remember that we sell and finance fit bikes. If you’re in the market for a new, modern, competitively priced, fit bike, which you can purchase and pay for as it earns its way, give us a shout. Buying a fit bike from us also earns you a discount on F.I.S.T. Workshops.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: Fit Bike sales and financing [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We'd like to hear more as we would like to upgrade our fit bike one of these days. Sadly, the Canadian $$ isn't going as far this year as it did last year so we will only consider upgrading this year if it is just too good a deal to pass up. What can you tell us? elise@elementsport.ca
Quote Reply
Re: Fit Bike sales and financing [egaudet] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
elise, shoot me an email. slowman at the operative domain. i'll go over it with you. hi to cam for me.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cool and thanks! Tomorrow? Gotta go to the pool and swim.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
wish the financing applies on other countries also
Quote Reply
Re: Fit Bike sales and financing [Mojoboy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Mojoboy, in many cases we have extended the financing to foreign countries. We take it on a case buy case basis. Do we know you, your shop, have you been to our FIST workshop, how long in business, and a bunch of other considerations we use to make determinations.

We understand the value for most to be able to work your way through a fit bike, and if we think you are that person, then countries boundaries are not that important..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would love to hear more. I've emailed you. Thanks!
Quote Reply