- FULL BODY: After a few seconds, Cycling 3DMA provides tracking data and automatic analysis of the entire body: yes, on every joint.
- 100 FPS: The data is acquired, processed and displayed to the filter at a frame rate of 100 Hz/FPS: a rider was pedalling at 120 rpm would register 50 â€˜takesâ€™ for each pedal cycle, resulting in a very accurate interpolation even at high speeds
- BIKE MEASUREMENTS: The system has three protocols developed for accurate bike measurements: Road, TT/tri and MTB bike measurements
What's in the box?
- 4 Cameras, cabling and sync devices
- Calibration tool
- Markers and tracking accessories
- Software security dongle
- Software installation files
- Camera wall mounts or tripods
Cycling 3DMA includes a set of user-ready â€˜analysis protocolsâ€™. What exactly are these? Protocols are a combination of software tools tailored to analyze a specific gesture or sport. Each protocol involves a marker configuration, a list of plots, relevant biomechanical parameters, certain automatically calculated events, a dashboard and a report template.
All of these are carefully designed and work together to facilitate userâ€™s job. The goal: to move from data collection on to data processing & results display as fast as possible.