Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

vetta V100 wireless speed & cadance CHEAP
Quote | Reply
Okay well i'm asking $50 but that's cheap compared to the list price of $130

Wireless Vetta V 100, has wireless speed AND wireless cadance. Great condition used on my girlfriends bike for a month or so. The mounting didn't work well as she has zero room on her bars for a computer or anything else (narrow women's specific bars plus C-2s = no room). Now we've got a cheap wired computer that mounts on the stem and even better is PINK.

Includes: Computer, wireless reciever/computer mount, wireless speed pick up, wireless cadance pick up, self stick cadance magnet(never used), all batteries and instructions.

features ala performance bike: Current Speed · Average speed · Maximum Speed · Speed Comparator(compares current speed to average speed) · Cumulative Odometer · Trip Distance · Intermediate Distance · Current Cadence · Average Cadence · Maximum Cadence · Total Time · Ride Time · Service Timer · 12/24 Hour Clock · Stopwatch · Temperature · Min/Max Temperature · Dual Bike Memory · Freeze Frame · Auto Start/Stop · Energy Saving Sleep Mode

Missing: wheel magnet (you've got tons of these i'm sure), rubber gasket that goes between computer and bar so it doesn't slip around as much (don't really need it you can just use a couple of wraps of electrical tape), and one rubber gasket for the cadance pick up (same as 1st gasket, useful but works okay without it).

$50 or trade for a new pair of Zipp 909s or P3... I will take paypal or good old cash or check.

Aloha,
Tai
Quote Reply