Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

stolen scott foil?
Quote | Reply
just saw this on ebay. looks sketchy. i don't know if it was stolen, but selling a bike of that caliber with a garmin and pedals? especially at that pricepoint with no info... weird.

anyone know someone who is missing a foil?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290861805121
Quote Reply
Re: stolen scott foil? [%FTP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Its a scam. Any auction worded like that is.

He doesn't have a Scott Foil to sell you - that's just a picture that was used in the auction.
Quote Reply
Re: stolen scott foil? [SurfingLamb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yea for sure.

since there are thousands of eyes on here, thought i'd post it up and get it out there. in the event it WAS stolen, and not just pictures, maybe someone can get a lead on it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Its the same guy who has opened auctions and gets them shut down on ebay all the time.
Quote Reply
Re: stolen scott foil? [SurfingLamb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Actually, I just looked at the auction.

It's not the same guy. The guy I was talking about posts pictures of the same bike all over the place and asks to end the auction outside of ebay.

This guy isn't doing that. Either it's legit and the guy is seriously hard up for some cash - or its a stolen bike and he's looking to unload it fast. I'd guess the latter - although who knows?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Idk look at all that positive feedback hes got.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"everything else you need to grab and ride" which sounds exactly like what he did (if it is a real bike). So little specifics on such a nice bike - can't even mention the model of Garmin or the fact that there's a Red Quarq on there...