Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

sold
Quote | Reply
One of my marathon friends is selling this portable bed tent and I told them I would pass it along on Slowtwitch. It is used but in good condition. Includes the high altitude adapter kit. This allows user to simulate altitudes higher than 12,000 feet. Works great for high altitude training for mountain climbers and athletes. Check out hypoxico's webpage for more details. Paid $6500 in the year 2000....$2100.00 plus shipping takes it.

http://www.hypoxico.com/home_sleep.htm
Last edited by: KJGrog: Feb 11, 06 4:58
Quote Reply
Re: Hypoxico Altitude Training Tent [KJGrog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Too bad not the at home version or I would buy. Cant leave the boss out of the mile high club. :o)

Dave

Dave Campbell | Facebook | @DaveECampbell | h2ofun@h2ofun.net

Boom Nutrition code 19F4Y3 $5 off 24 pack box | Bionic Runner | PowerCranks | Velotron | Spruzzamist

Lions don't lose sleep worrying about the sheep
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Whst year is the tent? What model generator does it come with? Does it need any supplies to keep it operating? What is condition of the unit?
Quote Reply
Re: Hypoxico Altitude Training Tent [bootsie_cat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is a 2000 year tent. The Model generator is HYP/100. It has 5423 hours on it. The unit looks brand new.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi, I would definitly be interested in buying this! Could you send me the info to contact your friend? This is a serious inquiry. Thanks
Last edited by: psychotica: Jan 19, 06 15:28
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Sampson [ In reply to ]
Re: Hypoxico Altitude Training Tent [Sampson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If your asking if there is a live web feed to watch me sleep in this tent in "the buck"...the answer is no. Not all of us in the Sunshine State are into the same kinky stuff that Bottomfeeder is into..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kevin, is the tent sold?
Quote Reply