Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

sold -Bicycle Frameset - trek speed concept 9 Gen 2, Tririg extensions, Force 1x Crankset
Quote | Reply
Sold
Last edited by: blackey: Nov 27, 21 19:02
Quote Reply
Re: Bicycle Part Out (etap, trek speed concept, etc...) [blackey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent re: Speed Concept, extensions, and aeroplug
Quote Reply
Re: Bicycle Part Out (etap, trek speed concept, etc...) [blackey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent about Hed Jet's

Team RWB Rochester / Team First Knight
Quote Reply
Re: Bicycle Part Out (etap, trek speed concept, etc...) [glazebal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What is the condition and mileage of the SRAM cassette?
Quote Reply
Re: Bicycle Part Out (etap, trek speed concept, etc...) [BLD 25] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Maybe 8000 miles? Has been run with a waxed chain almost all of that time.

Last edited by: blackey: Oct 29, 21 7:18
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not being a SRAM user my first reaction to seeing you wanted $125 for a cassette with 8,000 miles on it was "damm, bike parts market is tight." Then I looked up the cost of the SRAM Red cassette and was like "yeah, probably a good deal."
Quote Reply
Re: Bicycle Part Out (etap, HED, SRAM, trek speed concept, etc...) [blackey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I will take the monobar extension.
Quote Reply
Re: Bicycle Part Out (etap, HED, SRAM, trek speed concept, etc...) [cinelli1972] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What’s the arm length on the Force crank please?
Quote Reply
Re: Bicycle Part Out (etap, HED, SRAM, trek speed concept, etc...) [ahumblecycler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
170mm
Quote Reply
Re: Bicycle Part Out (etap, HED, SRAM, trek speed concept, etc...) [blackey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Free bump. That is very sharp looking speed concept. Is that a Project One paint job? What year is it? Gen 1 or 2?
Quote Reply