Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by Sweet
Last edited by: Sweet: Oct 22, 04 9:03
Re: my parts want list [Sweet] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
not sure how cheap is cheap to you, but i've seen TONS of higher-end 1 1/8" carbon forks on e-bay going for next to nothing. granted, most are probably more fork than you're looking for, but have you tried there?

- The Who
Quote Reply
Re: my parts want list [sydnrusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yup, I've got a bunch of saved searches set up on E-bay to e-mail me every time one of the parts I'm looking for is listed. Just hoping some slowtwitchers have some old stuff laying around that they might want to sell without the E-bay hassle.

Chris
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I SHOULD have most of a Shimano 105 STI 8 speed group laying around my garage. Everything except the brakes I think. Crank, STI levers, ft and rear derailleurs. I'm fixing to clean out my garage if you still need anything let me know.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Chris,

I have the following if you are interested:
  • Dura-Ace STI 8 spd shift/brake levers
  • Dura-Ace brake set
  • Dura-Ace Crank sets (172.5 and 177.5)
  • Dura-Ace 8 spd cassettes (2, 12-21)
  • Dura-Ace front deraileur (braze-on)
  • Dura-Ace rear deraileur
  • Easton EA70 Seatpost 27.2 (2)
  • Mavic CXP 12 650c clincher wheels, Dura-Ace hubs, no skewers
  • Spinergy Rev-X 650c clincher wheels, no skewers

I would much rather sell via Slowtwitch than e-bay, let me know if you are interested in any of this.

Pete
Quote Reply
Re: my parts want list [PH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pete- I'm waiting on Beatnic_tx to get back to me on his 105 parts. Dura Ace stuff is probably more than I need (or can spend) on a training bike. Let me know what you are thinking of in terms of price for the individual parts, though. P.M. me or shoot an e-mail to christopherasweet@hotmail.com

Thanks

Chris
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I"m at work right now and can't take pics, but this is what I know off the top of my head.

Crank arm lengh is 172.5, cranks are 42X53 I think.

I'd rather just sell the complete group. I have a very used cheap pair of look pedals that I'd include too, not sure about cleats.

I'll take $70 plus shipping for all of it. These parts are off a 1995 Trek 5000. Like I said I don't think I have the brakes but that would be about all I wouldn't have. I'll give you more details when I get home if you are interested.
Quote Reply