Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

iPod for Sale - 20 gig version with over 600 songs included
Quote | Reply
$225 to Slowtwitchers only, a fully-loaded Apple iPod, 20 GigaByte, 3rd generation. I'm putting it on ebay tomorrow, but will give first dibs to you all at $225 (the auction starting point), and will end the auction if someone from here will buy it.

Retails for $299, it was bought new in July 2004 and used infrequently since. It has the minor smudging & scuffing that every iPod gets after a week of use. It weighs 5.6 ounces and is perfect for running, riding the trainer (or outside ;) Up to 12 hours of battery life, stays skip-free when you use the included case & arm-band while running.

It comes pre-loaded with 623 songs (2.64 gb - 1.8 days of music) from artists such as U2, Jack Johnson, Sublime, Eminem, John Mayer, Beastie Boys, Lenny Kravitz, Bob Marley, Bob Dylan, Donavan Frankenreiter, Pearl Jam, Pink Floyd, Radiohead and Rush. Contains several live & hard-to-find recordings from Jack Johnson and Sublime, along with a decent collection of dance/rave/trance from the likes of Chicane, BT, Moby, Massive Attack and Lagoona.

If you bought all this music yourself, you'd pay over $600.00!

Comes with stock white headphones and firewire connection. Also included are:

1 - A USB combo connecter that allows you to charge it and connect it to your computer at the same time (bought for $19.99 on apple.com.)

2 - A neoprene case with a belt clip and arm-band for use riding and running (bought for $35 at REI.)

3 - iRock! Beamit MP3 Transmitter to pump tunes into your car stereo - plug it in the headphone jack on your iPod & set your radio to 88.1 FM and you're set - no wires or connection to your car at all (bought for $27.99 on TigerDirect.com!)

4 - All iTunes software for full use on Apple or PC - buy music for $0.99 per song & download to your ipod or burn onto CDs.

In summary, you get all this for $225:

- Apple iPod 20gb (17.36 gb of free space) - a $299 value.

- 623 FREE songs - a $600 value.

- USB combo connector - a $20 value.

- Neoprene case for protection or for workouts - a $35 value.

- iRock! Beamit MP3 Transmitter to play tunes through your car or home stereo system. A $27.99 value.

- Stock headphones, firewire connector, and iTunes software.

Over $900 worth of material for less than a third of that price!

Reply to this or PM me, you can paypal me payment or send a check.

Last edited by: dongustav: Mar 10, 05 8:45
Quote Reply
Re: iPod for Sale - 20 gig version with over 600 songs included [dongustav] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I sent you a PM - I am very interested - what color is it and where are you shipping from?

Any photos of the ipod to show condition?
Quote Reply
Re: iPod for Sale - 20 gig version with over 600 songs included [That Guy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry i wasn't checking email over the weekend. The ipod has been sold...
Quote Reply