Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

fs: 54cm trek domane slr disc frameset+extras, "56cm" ti cx/touring frameset+extras, specialized 143mm romin evo
Quote | Reply
it's time for "fall cleaning", so i am finally getting rid of some items that have been hanging around for a while. prices do not include shipping. shipped globally from ottawa, canada. available for local pickup as well.

1. 2017 trek domane slr disc frameset + extras: $1,800 CAD / $1,420 USD

purchased in 2017 and ridden for 1 season. never crashed.

description: comes with a 20mm setback seatpost, bontrager thru axles (bontrager-branded dt swiss rws thru axles), a set of brand new enduro bottom bracket bearings, a brand new duotap s sensor, all of the small parts for things like cabled/di2 shifting & fenders, and lastly a rear fender still installed (which i can ship or not ship at your discretion). the stem is NOT included.

condition: there are cosmetic scracthes on the chainstays and the underside of the fork (the latter of which is from a front fender), some cable rub around the headtube, and some scuff marks on the seatpost.

size: this is trek's 54cm "H2" frame geometry for the domane slr, which carries a reach of 374mm and a stack of 575mm. trek does not publish their front/centre figures. both the steerer and the integrated seatmast are uncut.

pictures can be found here.

2. 2013 titan product ti disc frame + whisky no. 7 fork + extras: $775 CAD / $610 USD

purchased in 2013 and ridden for 4 seasons. crashed once in 2013.

description: this is a 3AL/2.5V titanium custom frame that comes with whisky's no. 7 carbon fork (full carbon including the steerer tube), a thomson elite seatpost (410mm length/31.6mm ø), a thomson seatpost clamp, a chain catcher, and a shimano cx-70 top pull front derailleur (missing: mounting screws for the seatpost head - you can buy m5x35mm screws online, or get some from thomson's webstore). the stem is NOT included. the frame has mounts for both a rack and fender, and the fork has a mount for a fender. the headtube/fork is 1 1/8" to 1 1/2" tapered. the bb is a 68mm english bb. the drop-outs are quick-release (rear: 135mm, front: 100mm).

i bought this from a local bike shop (euro-sports.ca) that rebrands chinese frames under their in-house brand (prologue). i am 99% certain it is sourced from titan product in china.

condition: there are cosmetic scratches on the frame and fork.

size: the effective top tube is "56cm", but that is highly misleading in this case. the stack is 530mm, the reach is 400mm, and the front/centre is 602mm - "long and low" geometry, highly similar to trek's 54cm "race shop limited" geometry. the steerer has been cut down, so there is very little scope to put spacers under the stem. the full geometry for this frame can be found here.

3. specialized romin evo expert saddle: $60 CAD / $50 USD

purchased in 2017 and ridden for 1 season. this is specialized's 143mm width sizing. never crashed.

Last edited by: tegra: Dec 5, 18 6:46
Quote Reply