Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Nike Alphafly Next% and Vaprofly Next%
Quote | Reply
I'm a Vaporfly Next% guy. Love the shoe and went a bit overboard last year when these shoes were near impossible to get. So...

First pair is the Alphafly Next% in the white flash/jade/crimson colorway. These are BNIB. I bought 2 and realized they are too narrow for my feet. Selling the pair that's never been touched. Size 11 men's. Comes with box. I believe I bought these either directly from Nike or Dick's. $250 shipped. If you want a slightly used pair (4 miles), I'll part with those as well but I can't seem to find the box. They are real and happy to give a full refund including shipping if not. I never buy from a non authorized retailer (only Nike, Dick's and East Bay) so I know they're not knock off's.

Second pair is the Vaporfly Next % in the hyper jade colorway. I usually wear 11, but couldn't find them in that size and tried the 10.5, but they were too small. These are also BNIB. I bought 2 pairs accidentally so I realized they were too small using the other pair. These have never been worn. $200 shipped.

Happy to send pics if you send me your phone number/e-mail.
Quote Reply
Re: Nike Alphafly Next% and Vaprofly Next% [jamlo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi.

I am interested in the Vapourflys. 5198190913 if you can send pics.

Thank you!

Dave
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Please send pics of both to kemist@gmail.com, I think I'm size 11 but might be 10.5 so I need to check when I'm home.

Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
New Next% pair are SOLD.
Quote Reply