Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Huge annual personal sale! version 2018-added Shimano Dura Ace di2 groupset
Quote | Reply
Time for the annual sale to declutter and make room for more cool tri gear. Some items are brand-spankin new, some are lightly used, and some of them are pretty used or worn but cool. Pictures available for everything, but give me time to get pics posted. All of it is negotiable and none of it includes shipping. Shipping will originate from 32503.

Some things are rare, old, or hard to find and difficult to determine pricing. For those I did my best estimate based on price paid, condition. market research, and intangibles. If I'm way out in left field, please let me know, civilized, via PM and we can adjust.

Discounted pricing for multiple items and definitely combined shipping discount too.

Also, would be willing to trade or buy outright as I am looking for the following items:

-Zipp 404 or 808 in 650c. Probably aluminum brake track. For my kids.
-Zipp SL70 aerobars in 38cm
-Giro aerohead MIPS, black, Medium, front vent
-Felt road bike in 48cm, frameset only is fine too
-Felt ARx frameset in 56cm, for commuting so an AR5 is fine

1-2008 Cervelo P2C Triathon/TT frameset, size 48, $379 SOLD

2-Timex Ironman One GPS+ Trainer Smartwatch, New in box, $299
Black/Gray/Lime
From Mfg website:
Timex Ironman One GPS + Trainer Smartwatch

Become truly mobile and unencumbered by your phone, especially while you run or workout. The Ironman One lets you do just that! All your fitness info, tunes, and messaging in one package...without your phone!
All-in-one solution provides GPS fitness tracking, built-in music player, phone-free communication and a vivid color, touchscreen display, Built-in connection to mobile network enables phone-free messaging (send and receive), Instafix GPS provides fast connection and accurate distance and pace, 4GB built-in music player can stream music wirelessly to Bluetooth®-compatible headsets, Phone-free live tracking allows friends to see progress and location, SOS feature quickly pushes out a pre-set message to designated contacts, Find-Me feature allows designated contacts to see your location when the watch is on
Bluetooth® heart rate monitor included; compatible with Bluetooth® foot pod and wireless headphones, Additional performance features include customizable interval timers, audible and vibrating pace and heart rate alerts and notifications when you've achieved a personal record, Phone-free wireless upload of performance data to leading fitness sites like MapMyFitness, RunKeeper, Strava and More. Always-on, sunlight-readable, touchscreen Qualcomm MIRASOL® display. One year of mobile data service included-- Connected by AT&T (feature changes by market). Rechargeable Li-Ion battery with 8-hour life in full GPS and cellular-connected mode (4-hour life when music player is also running.). Watch water-resistant-rated to 50 meters (GPS, Bluetooth, and cellular features not available underwater). INDIGLO® night-light

3-Yakima SprocketRocket Bike Mount Fork Mount Roof Rack, 2 available now, $69 each

Used, but functionally great condition. Each shows it’s signs of nicks and scratches here and there. Black and red plastics have faded in color a bit. 2 of the 4 have a 1” chunk missing from the side of the rear wheel holder (see pic). Does not affect use. Bindings work as they should, but springs always need lube maintenance.

4-Enduro Zero Ceramic Grade 3 6802 Sealed Cartridge Bearing15x24x5, 4 available, $28 each
Top of the line bearings. Excellent condition.

5-Yakima Products 8871154 SKS 3 Replacement Lock Cores; A154, $39 for the set
Brand new take off from new rack.
Included is:
-2 keys
-3 lock cores
You will need a control key to install.

6-Adidas Persistar mirrored/silver Competition Goggles - (New in Packaging), $29 SOLD

7-Park Tool PRS-21 Super Lite Team Race Bike Stand Bike Repair Stand, $224 SOLD

8-Felt F1 (FRD equivalent) Carbon Fiber Road Bike Frameset, 2011, 56cm, $1099
Felt F1 (equivalent to FRD as this was the 1st year of the new F series and before FRD naming. Absolutely amazing bike. Super light yet stiff and responsive. 2lbs 10 oz. Frame is in excellent condition.
A few very slight blemishes to frame or decals, mainly bottom of head tube and drive side chain stay half way back (see pics). Only issue to note: when stripping frame of parts, both rear brake housing ferrules broke off in their cable stops (see pic). Hasn’t affected anything negatively and you actually have the stops installed for you. Just wanted to provide full disclosure.
Has BB30 sized BB. Braze-on FD. Super beefy Easton SL EC90 Easton (made for Felt) fork w/ 1-1/8” to 1-1/2” flared steerer tube.
This has climbed Palomar and Lemmon with the area’s best riders with ease and can accelerate on a dime.

9-New Continental Competition Tubular Road Bike Tire 28 x 22 700c, 5 available, $74
Fastest tubular there is!

10-Felt F1 frameset, 2015, 56cm, $1499 SOLD

11-Felt Z100 frameset, 56cm, $300
Pics coming

12-Felt DA (FRD equivalent), 2011, 56cm, $1099
Pics coming

13-Felt F24, kids bike, $499
Pics coming

14-Zipp 808 Firecrest Tubulars, 11 speed, black hubs and spokes, $899 SOLD

15-Zipp 404 Firecrest Tubulars, 10 speed, recall replaced front hub, Decals removed, Continental Grand Prix glued to the rear, Front tire had to be removed for the recall hub replacement but will be included, Mint condition, $799

16-Shimano Dura Ace di2 full Triathlon/Time trial electronic group set, functions perfectly, some slight rust (pivots/plugs)/dirt (RD)/chain rub (FD cage) here and there, $900 SOLD

Last edited by: irontri: Aug 4, 19 9:45
Quote Reply
Re: Huge annual personal sale! version 2018. [irontri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What is the year and mileage on the 404s?

Price?

David

H & A Racing
Quote Reply
Re: Huge annual personal sale! version 2018. [dbro1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dbro1 wrote:
What is the year and mileage on the 404s?

Price?

David,

150 miles TOPS. Used for 2 ITU races (40km each), prep, and recovery rides when at that location.

Price provided now in listing.

Quote | Reply
Pm sent

Ask me how much I love my Kiwami LD Aero Trisuit
Quote Reply
Re: Huge annual personal sale! version 2018. [irontri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can you share details on 303s - year, mileage, etc.

Thanks!

@CycleHeavy
Quote Reply
Re: Huge annual personal sale! version 2018. [TriMeSBR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TriMeSBR wrote:
Can you share details on 303s - year, mileage, etc.

Thanks!

Those are listed under items I’m looking to trade for or buy. Sorry for any confusion.

Quote | Reply
What’s the details on the Di2 Groupset? 10 or 11 speed? What series?

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Huge annual personal sale! version 2018-added Shimano Dura Ace di2 groupset [krog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
krog wrote:
What’s the details on the Di2 Groupset? 10 or 11 speed? What series?

Thanks

10 speed, 7970. Works flawlessly and great condition. Everything is there except the charger as I’m still using it on my road bike until I upgrade that too.