Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Felt S32 tri frame, size 61-$300, 3T Aura bars, and components
Quote | Reply
Time to clear out gear, willing to negotiate, name a price.

2.) Dura Ace rear derailer, 2006: $40

3.) 105 front Derailer: $20
metal is scuffed but still works

5.) Vision Tech aluminum Aero Bars with Profile Design Base Bar: $40
elbow pads a bit worn

6.) Profile Design Carbon Aero ABS brakes: $50

9.) Limar Ultralight Carbon Helmet: $50
New, never used

10.) Nathan Hydration Belt w/ 3 clean bottles, size Large: $25

11.) Rudy Project Noyz with Lazer Blue and pink lenses: $50

2.)
3.)
4.)

8.)
9.)
10.)
11.)
12.)
Last edited by: TBrooksCowan: Oct 5, 14 13:15
Quote Reply
Post deleted by mathblais [ In reply to ]
Re: Zipp, 3T, Vision Aerobars, fizik, rudy project, FSA 172 cranks, aero brakes, profile design swim skin [TBrooksCowan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take the Zipp Alumina set, please. PM sent.
Quote Reply
Re: 3T, Vision Aerobars, zoot kiawe, rudy project, FSA 172 cranks, aero brakes, profile design swim skin [TBrooksCowan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just unpacked these aerobars. Tbrookscowan was super responsive, easy to work with, and prompt. As a seller, he's exactly what I've to expect from slowtwitch! Everyone buy his stuff!
Quote Reply
Re: 3T, Vision Aerobars, zoot kiawe, rudy project, FSA 172 cranks, aero brakes, profile design swim skin [dashmutton] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested I'm swimskin, how big are you? Also the zoot shoes? Do they fit like the tt's? I wear a 10.5 in the 6.0 Tt and almost too small but love zoot for sure!!!
Last edited by: Tri Fan: Jul 13, 14 16:18
Quote Reply
Re: Felt S32 size 61, 3T Aura, Vision Aerobars, rudy project zyon, FSA 172 cranks, Profile Design carbon aero brakes, profile design Mako swim skin [TBrooksCowan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Re: Felt S32 size 61, 3T Aura, Vision Aerobars, rudy project zyon, FSA 172 cranks, Profile Design carbon aero brakes, profile design Mako swim skin [TBrooksCowan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Size of 3T aura?
Quote Reply
Re: Felt S32 size 61, 3T Aura, Vision Aerobars, rudy project zyon, FSA 172 cranks, Profile Design carbon aero brakes, profile design Mako swim skin [mkellyjunior] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
put me in line for swimskin thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Felt S32 tri bike size 61, 3T Aura bars, and components [TBrooksCowan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for price drops
Quote Reply
Re: Felt S32 size 61, 3T Aura, Vision Aerobars, rudy project zyon, FSA 172 cranks, Profile Design carbon aero brakes, profile design Mako swim skin [1xatbandcamp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pm sent
Quote Reply
Re: Felt S32 tri frame, size 61-$300, 3T Aura bars, and components [TBrooksCowan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What size is the helmet and does the frame come with the fork?

---------------------------
http://www.o-block.com/
Quote Reply
Re: Felt S32 tri frame, size 61-$300, 3T Aura bars, and components [o-block] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fork is included with the frame, and helmet is a large
Quote Reply
Re: Felt S32 tri frame, size 61-$300, 3T Aura bars, and components [TBrooksCowan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still have the Zyons? Price?
Quote Reply
Post deleted by docleedc [ In reply to ]