Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FOCUS Multiple Focus bikes for sale. TT, and CX, Road, Mt.
Quote | Reply
FOCUS Izalco Chrono TT.
Focus Izalco Chrono TT. AG2R team frame. Built with complete Campy Record group. Frame was never ridden. Former show display bike. NEW Fulcrum Racing 5/4 wheelset. Comes with second seat post for sizing. Profile full carbon cockpit. This bike is pristine and it shows. $2000 obo. you pay shipping to the CONUS. Questions?.... Message me for pics.

Focus Team SL Focus Team SL Frame/fork. Full carbon BB30PF bottom bracket. Serious offers only.. This frame is immaculate, like new.$1000 OBO. You pay shipping

FOCUS Mares CX Disc Ultegra
For Sale LARGE Focus Mares CX Ultegra. Complete Ultegra hydraulic disc brake bike. 11 Speed. New DT Swiss wheel set.175mm, 36/52 crankset. 44cm Fizik bars. 110 FSA carbon stem. Never wrecked, excellent condition. $2000 plus shipping, obo.

Focus Spine C 0.0, MEDIUM Focus Spine C Frame. Medium size. New rear shock. SID XX World champ fork. NEW XTR 10 speed derailleur/shifter. SRAM XX1 carbon crankset. Ridden lightly and never wrecked. Crank Bros seat post. Stem and bar from Cane Creek. $1500,OBO.
Last edited by: dpmgoslo: Apr 6, 21 12:28
Quote Reply
Re: FOCUS Multiple Focus bikes for sale. TT, and 2 CX bikes [dpmgoslo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Re: FOCUS Multiple Focus bikes for sale. TT, and 2 CX bikes [dpmgoslo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bumpity bump bump.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What size is the TT bike
Quote Reply
Re: FOCUS Multiple Focus bikes for sale. TT, and 2 CX bikes [Genji40] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry for the delay. It is a Medium sized frame. 52cm-54cm.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bumpy.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you have a link to any pics of the CX bikes?

Where are the bikes located?
Quote Reply
Re: FOCUS Multiple Focus bikes for sale. TT, and 2 CX bikes [kiteman12] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good day,
I can send you any pics you might want. Email?

I live in So Cal....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in the Izalco Chrono. Can you send some pics to rtclerico@gmail.com? What year is the frame? Trying to find the correct geometry specs. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would you mind sending photos of the CX Ultegra? I'll PM you my email. Thank you!
Quote Reply
Re: FOCUS Multiple Focus bikes for sale. TT, and CX, Road, Mt. [dpmgoslo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
UPDATE!!
Quote Reply
Re: FOCUS Multiple Focus bikes for sale. TT, and CX, Road, Mt. [dpmgoslo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested in the Spine. Details or photos?

Thanks.

Kiwami Racing Team
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Time to get these bikes folks!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
updated
Quote Reply