Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Custom Track Bike Complete or parts 53cm (56cm fit)
Quote | Reply
So I built up this track bike from scratch and did a custom paint job on it. Originally it was a 53cm Kilo TT (KHS Flight 100) which fits more like a 56cm. It has never been ridden since I finished the build. I was going to use it in the upcoming season at the velodrome for random fun races but I think I'm going to stick with aluminum frames after all.

Entertaining offers for the frameset if there is any interest or possibly the complete build although the rear disc is on ebay currently. it is a spoked rim with Mylar cover painted to match the rivet/sheet metal theme of the bike. The paint isn't perfect, but it's hard to tell unless you know where to look. I tried to get as much detail as possible.

Located in San Diego.

Here are the specs and some photos:

53cm Mercier Kilo TT Frame & Fork
Cane Creek Headset
40cm Drop Bars (aluminium)
Truvativ Touro Track Crankset
Custom built rear disc (Mylar over spoked dp18)- SOMA Everware tire
40mm Real Design SuperSonic Carbon Clincher- Generic tire
16 tooth cog (generic)
Rolls style knock-off seat

Quote Reply
Re: Custom Track Bike Complete or parts 53cm (56cm fit) [brakefree] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey interested on the track disc. Any more description of it? Tubular or clincher? Dings holes? Whats that made of? Whats the ebay link?
Quote Reply
Re: Custom Track Bike Complete or parts 53cm (56cm fit) [SirLagAlot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No dings or holes but there are some scuffs and imperfections in the paint along with some wrinkles towards the rim lip.

The wheel is a clincher similar to a DP18 that came stock on a Kilo TT

The wheel is aluminum with an airplane grade Mylar cover that was then painted.

Here is the ebay link: http://www.ebay.com/...id=p3984.m1555.l2649
Last edited by: brakefree: Mar 14, 13 11:25
Quote Reply
Re: Custom Track Bike Complete or parts 53cm (56cm fit) [brakefree] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ebay link for the frame & fork: http://www.ebay.com/...id=p3984.m1555.l2649
Quote Reply