Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cervelo Base Bar for Sale
Quote | Reply

I got a sweet deal via the New Cervelo P2K's for $600 thread, so now I am selling a few original, unused parts I took off and replaced with my own.

EDIT: The Bike is Sold and payment is pending on the crankset. Only the Cervelo basebar left !:

The Cervelo Base Bar:
0 miles, was mounted to the new bike I bought, I wanted my Vision bars instead.

Brake levers and cables are included

Even logos on the tape !

Paypal $ 40 for this, and shipping will be on me! (Within US)
Last edited by: jefeloco: Dec 7, 06 14:44
Quote Reply
Re: Quintana Roo Kilo + Cervelo Bar + Ultegra Bottom bracket and 175 mm Crankset for Sale [jefeloco] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Size and model year on the kilo?
Quote Reply
Re: Quintana Roo Kilo + Cervelo Bar + Ultegra Bottom bracket and 175 mm Crankset for Sale [jefeloco] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll buy that Ultegra crankset & bb from you! Sent you a PM.
Quote Reply
Re: Quintana Roo Kilo + Cervelo Bar + Ultegra Bottom bracket and 175 mm Crankset for Sale [NYSLIM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looks like NYSLIM is getting the BB
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What size is the bike?
Quote Reply
Re: Quintana Roo Kilo + Cervelo Bar + Ultegra Bottom bracket and 175 mm Crankset for Sale [brburns] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Doh! I forgot to mention the size - 51 - And it is a 2001 model year.

Just to doublecheck I just measured the seattube :51 cm from the middle of the bottombracket to the top of the seatpost collar.
The top tube is also 51 cm (center of headtube to center of seattube).
Cranks are 170mm.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bike is sold.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The Cervelo bar is a size L, all other items sold.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Size L = 18 " (40 cm) wide.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo Base Bar for Sale [jefeloco] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is the bar still available, and what is its diameter?
Quote Reply