Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

A set (4) NIB SwissStop black pads for Shimano.
Quote | Reply

New in the package SwissStop black pads. 4 pads that are for alloy rims for Shinamo holders. Price is $25 shipped.
Last edited by: Juanmoretime: Apr 6, 12 10:31
Quote Reply
Re: NEW Kurt Kinetics Road Macjine and front weel block and a set (4) NIB SwissStop black pads for Shimano. [Juanmoretime] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm interested in the trainer. Please email me at brookschristy4 @ y a h o o. c o m.
Quote Reply
Re: NEW Kurt Kinetics Road Macjine and front weel block and a set (4) NIB SwissStop black pads for Shimano. [Biertuempfel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a deal pending on the trainer and block.
Quote Reply
Re: NEW Kurt Kinetics Road Macjine and front weel block and a set (4) NIB SwissStop black pads for Shimano. [Juanmoretime] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Let me know if it doesn't work out. jake285 at gmail.com
Quote Reply
Re: NEW Kurt Kinetics Road Macjine and front weel block and a set (4) NIB SwissStop black pads for Shimano. [jake2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The trainer is sold so only the brake pads remain.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for edit.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
these wont work for SRAM?
Quote Reply
Re: NEW Kurt Kinetics Road Macjine and front weel block and a set (4) NIB SwissStop black pads for Shimano. [9kfever] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes they are Sram compatible too.
Quote Reply