Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

808 tubulars with 2.4 PT SL hub and Bonty/Vittoria tyres
Quote | Reply
Wondering if there's interest in these wheels and if you are, PM me with your offer please.

2010 808 laced with 24 Sapim x-ray spokes to a 2009 Powertap 2.4 SL hub silver in color. Has a Bonty RXL pro tubular glued on per AFM's gluing instructions and this wheel has been used for warm up and warm down and a 13 mile TT. Matched to a late 2008 808 front wheel (with Vittoria CX 21 ~ 400 miles) that has brand new logos on it to match the logos that are on the new rear wheel. Wheels have been glued with thread in valve extenders so that there's no loss of air other than overnight (latex tubes). I have the CPU and new heart rate strap and will throw in a wheelbuilder.com disc cover, Zipp ti skewers, and SRAM 11-23 Red cassette. I also have a near new (~ 100 miles) 1080 front wheel (for less windy days) with Bonty RXL pro tubular glued on. Love everything but am eligible for a great deal on a competitor's product line.

I have photos online as well as 100 % ebay feedback on over 110 transactions.

Best regards.
Last edited by: xntrickly: Mar 28, 10 13:34
Quote Reply
Re: 808 tubulars with 2.4 PT SL hub and Bonty/Vittoria tyres [xntrickly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent.
Quote Reply