Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

6700 cassette 12-23, Maui jim glsasses, 3t stem
Quote | Reply
2 x conti sprinter tubular 700x22 Mounted but never ridden with extensions to fit hed stinger 6, should fit any 60mm wheel $65 shipped SOLD

Vittoria 700x 21 corsa evo Used for 35 miles black/red $40 shipped SOLD

Shimano tr51 shoes 42 used for one season no rips or tears $60 shipped SOLD

Speedplay chromoly pedals 1 year old cleats replaced about 5 rides ago $80 shipped SOLD

3t arx stem 110mm 31.8 clamp excellent shape just too long $45 shipped

Profile cobra stem 90mm 31.8 clamp this is a carbon overlay stem and some of the carbon is chipped of from the top cap, you really cant tell but you will see it when you mount it, once you put the top cap on you cant see it. $40 shipped SOLD

Ultegra 6700 cassette 12-23 about 150 miles would consider trade for 11-26 or 11-27 1070 or 6700 or $50 SOLD

Prices are shipped to the continental US. I think the prices are fair, if you want shoot me an offer. Paypal would be preferred, shipped usps priotity .
pics https://picasaweb.google.com/...&feat=directlink

Thanks
steve
Last edited by: stoner51: Jul 24, 11 4:34
Quote Reply
Re: Tubulars, shoes, speedplay stems 3t, profile Design, vittoria corsa, 6700 cassette [stoner51] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Were the contis glued up?
Quote Reply
Re: Tubulars, shoes, speedplay stems 3t, profile Design, vittoria corsa, 6700 cassette [obiwan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Glued but not ridden.

Steve
Quote Reply
Re: Tubulars, shoes, speedplay stems 3t, profile Design, vittoria corsa, 6700 cassette [stoner51] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pm sent on the corsa.
Quote Reply
Re: Tubulars, shoes, speedplay stems 3t, profile Design, vittoria corsa, 6700 cassette [Nautorious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tubulars and speedplay. Gone and shipped.

Trying to clean out the excess.

Shot it the dark but I also have a pair of mauit jim kaimama sunglasses that just dont fit my head. Retail is $210 asking $75 shipped photos in link
https://picasaweb.google.com/...&feat=directlink SOLD

Steve
Last edited by: stoner51: Jul 24, 11 4:35
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump

open to resonable offers

Steve
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
3t stem and 6700 cassette all thats left

stem $35

cassette $50

steve
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
will you do 40 shipped for the cassette? I did give you a sweet deal on the fizik saddle.
Quote Reply
Re: Tubulars, shoes, speedplay stems 3t, profile Design, vittoria corsa, 6700 cassette [sehappel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry. It sold and I just shipped it out.

I do like the saddle.

Steve
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Stem sold? What kind Black/White Arx Pro?

When asked what irks him he replied,
"Cheats, smokers and arrogance. In that order."
-C. Stoltz
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a huge melon. Are your Maui Jims for a big noggin'? :-)

brother bonk
Quote Reply
Re: Tubulars, shoes, speedplay stems 3t, profile Design, vittoria corsa, 6700 cassette [brother bonk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry the maui jim sunglasses are sold

Steve
Quote Reply