Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by cbadklap
Last edited by: cbadklap: Jun 28, 15 18:23
Post deleted by cbadklap [ In reply to ]
Re: --PRICE REDUCTION---Awesome Bike for Sale - 54cm Cervelo S2 w/Zipp 404 $3,500 obo [cbadklap] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Year of bike, year of wheels? Original owner of both?
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Re: --PRICE REDUCTION---Awesome Bike for Sale - 54cm Cervelo S2 w/Zipp 404 $3,500 obo [amartinz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, I was out of town for work. Bike is a 2011 and wheels are 2012. I am the original owner of both.

Price would be $3,500 plus cost of packing bike and shipping. $3,500 is what I paid for the bike itself, so essentially the Zipps are free!
Quote Reply
Re: --PRICE REDUCTION---Awesome Bike for Sale - 54cm Cervelo S2 w/Zipp 404 $3,500 obo [cbadklap] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump and $100 off
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump...I'd like to sell this and am not sure why it isn't selling. I think it's a fair price for what it is. Let's talk!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How much for the 404s? and are they 11spd?
Quote Reply
Re: --PRICE REDUCTION---Awesome Bike for Sale - 54cm Cervelo S2 w/Zipp 404 $3,500 obo [TriPhantom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$1,300 or $1,350 with an ultegra cassette.

They are 10 speed I believe. They are in immaculate condition. My wife wants to kill me.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Email me bakermccool@gmail.com

I am highly interested in the bike without the Zipps.
Quote Reply
Re: 54cm Cervelo S2 w/Zipp 404 $2,500 will separate Zipps [cbadklap] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Which model/size Ergonovas are on it?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
price without Zipps?
Quote Reply
Re: 54cm Cervelo S2 w/Zipp 404 $2,500 will separate Zipps [cbadklap] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sent you a PM
Quote Reply
Re: 54cm Cervelo S2 w/Zipp 404 $2,500 will separate Zipps [DY3VERSITY] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the interest. The Zipps are gone, but the deal I was working on the bike plus the Fulcrum training wheels it came with is now available for $1,600 plus $60 packing by Nytro and whatever shipping costs. Bike will be ready to ship on Sunday.

Get in touch, I want it gone!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This is a great seller folks. He is super courteous, honest, and you'll get exactly what is detailed out. His communication is awesome. Buy away with confidence and comfort.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
whats the price w/o wheels?

~The Diesel~
Quote Reply
Re: 54cm Cervelo S2 $1,450 [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Update - Price lowered to $1,450 plus $60 packing and whatever shipping costs. Want to get it sold.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent.

@CycleHeavy
Quote Reply
Re: 54cm Cervelo S2 $1,450 [cbadklap] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent.

dan
Quote Reply
Re: 54cm Cervelo S2 $1,450 [epsdan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bought the zipp wheels off seller, he can be trusted, very honest!
Quote Reply