Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Zipp Vuka bars-NEW ! in box 2010 SOLD
Quote | Reply
model.

Never got around to using this amazing setup ! The bars w/ levers are lighter than the box from Zipp !

Everything from Zipp as shipped to stores. Brake levers, grip tape, mounting hardward, basebar and aero S bends.

There's a tiny scratch on each inserting end of the S bars. I wanted to see what it looked like all put together, so I had to inset the bars into the base, and its pretty snug, so upon taking them off there was a light hairline scratch. These will polish out, but in the interest of full disclosure I left the alone, besides, that part will be out of view anyways.

$ 550.00 shipped w/ online tracking in the USA.

Paypal.

Thanks.

Seeing him in deep torment, I said. " You can have my last GU , but its been down my pants for most of the run". - John Hirsch

Take care of your body, its by far the coolest thing you're going to ever own.- Can't remember who told me this, but I love it.
Last edited by: SwordFish: Jul 23, 11 6:27
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Vuka bars-NEW ! in box 2010 [SwordFish] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Mike, still have the bars? If so email me charlesyeh@gmail.com
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Vuka bars-NEW ! in box 2010 [SwordFish] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hello - Still have the Vuka aerobars available? If so please PM me.

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Vuka bars-NEW ! in box 2010 [dhaleakala] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SOLD>

Seeing him in deep torment, I said. " You can have my last GU , but its been down my pants for most of the run". - John Hirsch

Take care of your body, its by far the coolest thing you're going to ever own.- Can't remember who told me this, but I love it.
Quote Reply