Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Zipp Vuka Chicane R2C Extension With Shifters (VukaShift)!!!! OMG!!!!
Quote | Reply
Hi:

Please be seated before considering this sick setup so that you can save the energy that you'll need to turn the 30+mph ironman that these slippery fast extensions demand.

Zipp Vuka Chicane extensions with integrated shifter mounts: http://zipp.com/bars/vukashift/

Sram R2C Shifters - Mounted: http://www.sram.com/...ts/r2c-aero-shifters

Please research this setup thoroughly prior to purchasing to completely understand the potential of this setup. It's just the best available.

This setup was installed and used very briefly. There are marks on the bars in the section that was inside the Vuka base bar, and a faint mark in the clear coat on the left extension from where the computer mount was installed. You need to look at the bar so the light hits it at the right angle to see this mark. Otherwise, the bars will look completely new when you install them on your bar. Note, there is no damage! Inserting anything carbon in anything else leaves a mark.

Please let me know if you have any questions at all!

$420 + $9.99 shipping for the setup. This is priced significantly below eBay. We save fees here and pay it forward!!

Thanks!

Last edited by: bigwheels: Mar 12, 12 18:23
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Aerobar Extensions - New - Vuka Chicane [bigwheels] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Aerobar Extensions - New - Vuka Chicane [bigwheels] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Updated w/ pics
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Vuka Chicane R2C Extension With Shifters (VukaShift)!!!! OMG!!!! [bigwheels] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Friday Bump! These are unbelievable!
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Vuka Chicane R2C Extension With Shifters (VukaShift)!!!! OMG!!!! [bigwheels] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price Drop! $400 Shipped!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am interested. Are you willing to ship to Finland, Europe?
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Vuka Chicane R2C Extension With Shifters (VukaShift)!!!! OMG!!!! [elwood] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sure! I need to find out what the additional shipping cost would be. Could you please send me your address and I'll reaearch it and respond tomorrow?

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I seem not to be able to send you a pm. Or I do not know how?

I live in Helsinki, Finland. If you need more detailed information please email me ville.kaskivirta (at) me.com

Or send me a pm if possible.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hello,
How much for just the extensions?
Thank you.
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Vuka Chicane R2C Extension With Shifters (VukaShift)!!!! OMG!!!! [BayAreaUser] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi- thanks for the question. I'm only selling them as a set.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I understand. If you change your mind, please pm me.
Thank you very much.
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Vuka Chicane R2C Extension With Shifters (VukaShift)!!!! OMG!!!! [BayAreaUser] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi,

I am still interested, but have to wait for next week to see if I can get the base bars I want for these. I will contact you next week if these are still for sale then.

Thanks for the PM, but I am not able to respond to it.
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Vuka Chicane R2C Extension With Shifters (VukaShift)!!!! OMG!!!! [elwood] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The base bar deal fell throughout, but can you shoot me an email to the previously written address, so we can continue with this. I am not able to send PM:s.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi:

Still for sale! $400 shipped for uncut Zipp Vukashift chicane extensions and Sweet Sram R2C shifters!!! Hit me up!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey! Still have these! Cutting down the price to $375. Don't pass these up, they're awesome!!!

Compatible with the Zipp Vuka clip-on arm rests too.

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You can get these brand new online for $320
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Vuka Chicane R2C Extension With Shifters (VukaShift)!!!! OMG!!!! [S.GUMP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Man that would be a great deal. This is the Zipp Vuka Shift extensions WITH the Sram R2C shifters.

Trisports.com: R2C Shifters: $349: http://www.trisports.com/...ar-end-shifters.html

Trisports.com: Zipp Vuka Shift Extensions: $199.95: http://www.trisports.com/...xtension-bosses.html

Total cost: $548.95

Good luck if you can find this whole kit for $320. I can't sell them for that!

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
$375 for these bad boys! That's WAY cheaper than ebay. I just went through the listings and you can't touch this price for Sram R2C Shifters and Zipp Vuka Shift Extensions.

Thanks!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
YO! Received a question about the length of the extensions and they have not been cut. They are full length, and in great shape. There are marks on the part that was inserted into the base, but this area will most likely be covered when you use them unless you're very tall like the last guy...

Thanks!!
Quote Reply