Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Zipp Super 9 Carbon Clincher Disc wheel $750 shipped.
Quote | Reply
Heres the deal bought the wheel in 2017 and on my second race I hit a pothole and cracked the wheel.
I took it to an carbon shop and it was repaired with carbon in a few areas and the wheel is just as strong as purchased. I have had Zipp confirm the safety of the wheel and despite the wheel being slightly out of true they confirmed it is just as fast.

Since the repair I have done multiple 2:15 70.3 bike splits and also a 4:36 Ironman split so this wheel is still blazing fast.

Contact for any pictures.
$750 shipped obo.
Last edited by: BGildenstern: Oct 21, 19 9:34
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Super 9 Carbon Clincher Disc wheel $900 shipped [BGildenstern] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price adjusted to $900 shipped.
Last edited by: BGildenstern: Oct 14, 19 11:28
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Super 9 Carbon Clincher Disc wheel $800 shipped [BGildenstern] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price drop!
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Super 9 Carbon Clincher Disc wheel $800 shipped [BGildenstern] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$750 shipped! Final price drop and must be sold by Monday as I’ll be out of the country after that unable to sell.
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Super 9 Carbon Clincher Disc wheel $750 shipped. Last weekend available. [BGildenstern] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you have the documentation from Zipp?
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Super 9 Carbon Clincher Disc wheel $750 shipped. Last weekend available. [D.O.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No it was done in person at a race but the repair was done from a known carbon/boat repair company that does very good work. One look at the wheel and it’s clear it’s been repaired well.
Quote Reply