Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Zipp Flashpoint 80 Powertap Pro+ wireless wheel with wheel cover- PICS, $1100
Quote | Reply
Zipp flashpoint 80, clincher, powertap pro+ hub, wheelbuilder aero jacket with all hardware

Used for 5 races last season. Perfect wheel set-up if you are looking to go to Kona and use power.

$1400.

Let me know if you want me to send pics.

Last edited by: COBRI: Jul 17, 11 19:02
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Flashpoint 80 Powertap Pro+ wireless wheel with wheel cover [COBRI] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$1400 shipped in continental U.S.
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Flashpoint 80 Powertap Pro+ wireless wheel with wheel cover [COBRI] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
will include bontrager R4 aero tire, tube, and valve extender.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump for lower price- $1300
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
are you interested in selling just the rear wheel with power?
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Flashpoint 80 Powertap Pro+ wireless wheel with wheel cover [poulstar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think it "is" just the rear, at least for that price. If that's for the set, don't hesitate, hit buy now!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Could you post a link to pics? on imgur or something?
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Flashpoint 80 Powertap Pro+ wireless wheel with wheel cover [poulstar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
just rear wheel with cover
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Flashpoint 80 Powertap Pro+ wireless wheel with wheel cover [emt409] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
send me your email, and i'll email pics
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
pics sent, no interest?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for price: $1200
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
pics added
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
$1100 out the door.
Quote Reply