Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Zipp 606 Zedtech Tubular: Kona wheels! (with Pics)
Quote | Reply
hi all,

Zipp 606 Zedtech tubular wheels w/ Shimano freehub body. Black with white/gray/silver decals. Dimpled wheels, dimpled hubs.

No skewers unfortunately, but used Continental or Zipp Tangente tubulars and Shimano Dura-ace cassette if you like

$1500 OBO

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Last edited by: ericM35-39: Oct 1, 10 11:54
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 606 Zedtech Tubular: Kona wheels! [ericM35-39] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
some pics:

http://picasaweb.google.com/ericreid421/Zipp

can't seem to get the photo thing to work.

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump? No interest at all? Price change to $1500, OBO

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
buy these wheels if you want to not suck. Don't buy these wheels if you like losing. Laterally stiff, yet vertically compliant!

Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 606 Zedtech Tubular: Kona wheels! (with Pics) [ericM35-39] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi how many miles on the wheels???the freehub looks dirty,,ever ridden in the rain,????,,,would you take $1400,,, do you take paypal???how much for shipping to NY 11757 nY,,,very interested ...631-943-4746..thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 606 Zedtech Tubular: Kona wheels! (with Pics) [flowtracker123] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
freehub is nicked a bit, but not dirty. Never rode in the rain. I am the second owner, but first was low mileage according to the seller. Once I bought the wheels, I rode them for Kona, one long ride before Kona, and then after that only for two draft-legal olympic distance triathlons, so a total of about 280 miles. In between they've been stored 24/7 in a Trisports.com wheel bag.

I do take paypal. I'll check on shipping and get back to you. The wheels will be shipped in a Zipp double wheel box.

Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 606 Zedtech Tubular: Kona wheels! (with Pics) [ericM35-39] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hello, sorry for my English I'm from France.
are your 606 zed tech sold.
I really be interested by them.
how much to send it to France.
please "ocailler@yahoo.fr" for the answer
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 606 Zedtech Tubular: Kona wheels! (with Pics) [mayuk67] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still for sale, will check on shipping to france

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
GREAT !!
allways Paypal accept ?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey these have ceramic bearings and what year are they.
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 606 Zedtech Tubular: Kona wheels! (with Pics) [cjb3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, zedtech wheels with dimpled hubs and ceramic bearings. Wheels are 2008 model

Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 606 Zedtech Tubular: Kona wheels! (with Pics) [mayuk67] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hello,
I am informed molt for fares and they should be about $ 80.
can you answer me quickly.
thank you
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
waiting for your answer.
do you have price for sending to France ?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sorry for the late reply, just getting back to real life after Hawaii.

$1600 shipped to france with insurance, paypal only.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump. will take offers.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sold

Quote Reply