Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Everything now sold
Quote | Reply
These wheels include the tires as described but no skewers or cassettes. The rear wheels are for 10 speed Shimano.

Hed 3 front is now sold

The Powertap SL+/Hed Belgium includes a Wheelbuilder cover with "Hed" stickers on it. The wheelbuilder cover does have a rip from the valve hole that I patched with electrical tape (see photos). The wheel includes a Continental GP4000 tire.

Price for the Hed Belgium plus wheelcover and GP4000 tire is $250 plus shipping.

Zipp 404 tubular wheelset. I have a wheelbuilder cover for this but please note it was cut for a Powertap hub and since there is no Powertap hub on these wheels I just kind of filled in the hole with electrical tape. The front wheel has no dimples but the rear does. No idea what year they are. I will include a Tufo tubular that folds up small that I used as a spare, as well as a brand new Zipp tubular tire and some tubular glue as well.

Price is $350 for the wheelset plus shipping.
Last edited by: 2wheels: Dec 31, 19 7:08
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp, Hed, Powertap wheels for sale - cheap! [2wheels] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Is the H3 the older narrow version of the newer wider version?

Once, I was fast. But I got over it.
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp, Hed, Powertap wheels for sale - cheap! [hblake] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It’s the narrow one.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump to mark Hed 3 front as sold. Other wheels still available.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
One last bump, make me an offer on the remaining wheels!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Please someone save me from the horrors of ebay. After two completed auctions where the winning bidder did not pay, I have returned to entertain all offers on these wheels. Make me an offer!
Quote Reply