Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

ZIPP Super-9 Carbon Clincher Tubeless Rim-Brake Disc - NEW
Quote | Reply
Brand New
ZIPP SUPER-9 TUBELESS RIM-BRAKE DISC - 12 speed ready (can downgrade to 11 spd with new Hub also)

XDR Hub - easy to switch to Sram/Shimano or Campy if desired.

Comes with Skewer and a Zipp Wheel bag.

$2,000.00

https://www.sram.com/...models/wh-sp9-tlr-a1
New one is $2905.00 !!!
Last edited by: rd220: Jan 17, 23 6:39
Quote Reply
Re: ZIPP Super-9 Carbon Clincher Tubeless Rim-Brake Disc - NEW [rd220] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This has a 12spd hub on it now? Can this run a tube if you want?
Quote Reply
Re: ZIPP Super-9 Carbon Clincher Tubeless Rim-Brake Disc - NEW [onceatriathlet3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It currently have Sram XDR 12 speed hub.
you can easily replace it with the Sram/Shimano hub and/or 11 speed hub if you wish.
As far as the tire, you can certainly use a tube in it. Since the wheel is "hookless", you still need to use a Tubeless ready tire. But absolute you can use a tube instead of sealant.
And I just got off the phone with Sram to confirm the above 100%! Feel free to call them as well.
Quote Reply
Re: ZIPP Super-9 Carbon Clincher Tubeless Rim-Brake Disc - NEW [rd220] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have 12spd so that's why I wanted to confirm. Where are you located?
Quote Reply
Re: ZIPP Super-9 Carbon Clincher Tubeless Rim-Brake Disc - NEW [onceatriathlet3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Im in Houston, TX. how about you?
send me your Zip code and i can check pricing for shipping, if you'd like.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm actually in Austin. I just wanted to get some info on it for the moment. I'm certainly interested, but need a some more time to finalize any agreement.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
not too far...
Ok let me know.
When do you think you would be ready to buy it?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't have a timeline so if you get someone else ready to buy, go ahead and sell it. Just got into the market to see if I want to return to a disc.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
cool.
let me know if you change your mind.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
is this still available?
Quote Reply
Re: ZIPP Super-9 Carbon Clincher Tubeless Rim-Brake Disc - NEW [TriNSki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
it is
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
apologies, just realized it's rim brake... my bad
Quote Reply