Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

ZIPP Firecrest tubular 404 front, 808 rear with Continental tires
Quote | Reply
For sale, ZIPP Firecrest tubular 404 front, 808 rear with Continental tires SRAM/Shimano 10 sp. These wheels have never been ridden on and the tires have not been mounted. They were the OE wheels on my 2013 Scott Plasma Premium. $1,000.00.

Kirby
Last edited by: Pharaoh: Mar 21, 15 5:04
Quote Reply
Re: ZIPP Firecrest tubular 404 front, 808 rear with Continental tires [Pharaoh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for price change.

Kirby
Quote Reply
Re: ZIPP Firecrest tubular 404 front, 808 rear with Continental tires [Pharaoh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump

Kirby
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump one last time with price reduction.

Kirby
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you have pics available?
Quote Reply
Re: ZIPP Firecrest tubular 404 front, 808 rear with Continental tires [blueapplepaste] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Could you send some pictures.
Where are you located ?
Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: ZIPP Firecrest tubular 404 front, 808 rear with Continental tires [frenchytri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hello Pharaoh,
1) Are you still selling your wheels ?
2) Can I get some pictures ?
at pibourret@sbcglobal.net
Quote Reply
Re: ZIPP Firecrest tubular 404 front, 808 rear with Continental tires [frenchytri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, they're still for sell. I'll post pictures later today.

Kirby
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Kirby
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I want them
can you contact me on my email please ?
pibourret@sbcglobal.net
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
not sure why things are posted but can't get response from poster.
Quote Reply
Re: ZIPP Firecrest tubular 404 front, 808 rear with Continental tires [cjb3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, been on spring break and trying to keep things updated.

Kirby
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ok, sent pm to email

Kirby
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Possibly interested. You still have them?

marceves.com
Quote Reply