Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Wtb inexpensive frame set for build
Quote | Reply
Looking for a size 54 cheap frame for a cheap, fun build. Pm me if you have something. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Wtb inexpensive frame set for build [justtrime] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not sure if you are looking to a tri/TT or road frame but I have a Cannondale Ironman Slice frame in 54, brand new in box in an awesome orange/yellow fade from 2006. I just saw the new Specialized Allez using the exact same colorway so I guess it is back in style.
I have to see which CAAD iteration the frame is, it might be a Six13, but I'll check if you are interested.
No fork, but that should be easy to find.
Let me know if this might be something you'd want to take a look at.

You could build something like this:
https://www.pedalroom.com/bike/2006-cannondale-ironman-slice-54-ss-22600

Quote Reply
Re: Wtb inexpensive frame set for build [justtrime] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How retro are you looking to go? To me that's fun - I am actually working on both an 87 QR Superform and an original neon yellow Kenny Souza specila Nishiki Altron at the moment...

Anyway, I have a 2001 Quintana Roo Tequilo frameset still in very good condition - original QR narrow aero fork as well. Uses 650c wheels though, not everyone's thing I know... It's already packed up in my storage unit and ready to ship - but I have lots of pics if interested.

Dan
Quote Reply