Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Will post again soon
Quote | Reply
Super busy right now and simply can't keep up with this. I'll post again once collegiate nationals and finals are over. Best!
-----------------------------------------------Items sold---------------------------------------------------
Rotor 3D+ Aero/TT Crank and NoQ chainrings
Shimano Dura-Ace iphone soft case
(2)Michelin Aircomp Latex tubes
2011 Blue Competition Cycles AC1
Thomson Elite Stem
Garmin Edge 500
Rear Trainer Skewer
Shimano Dura-Ace 7800 12-21
Cycleops Joule 3.0
Shimano Ultegra 12-25
Rudy Project Wingspan
(2) Bontrager XXX Tubular Tires
Zipp Service Course Seatpost
Last edited by: Ohio_Roadie: May 1, 14 20:15
Quote Reply
Re: Fs: New Rudy Project Wingspan, Giro Advantage 2, and more soon! [Ohio_Roadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Re: Fs: New Rudy Project Wingspan, Giro Advantage 2, and more soon! [Ohio_Roadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
either of those come with an eye shield?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What size on the Giro Advantage 2? thanks.

--------------------------------------------------
Non-Swimming Duathlete
Quote Reply
Re: Fs: New Rudy Project Wingspan, Giro Advantage 2, and more soon! [shagadelic45] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Rudy and the Giro do not have lenses. However, I do have a new in box, matte black, Giro Selector (s/m) with a lense and all and the original extras if you would like to discuss that.

Best
Last edited by: Ohio_Roadie: Feb 3, 14 13:42
Quote Reply
Re: Fs: New Rudy Project Wingspan, Giro Advantage 2, and more soon! [rbrnut] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rbrnut wrote:
What size on the Giro Advantage 2? thanks.

The A2 is a small (51-55cm.)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
how much?
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Ohio_Roadie [ In reply to ]
Re: Fs: New Rudy Project Wingspan, Giro Advantage 2, and more soon! [shagadelic45] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
shagadelic45 wrote:
how much?

$165 shipped or $150 you take care of shipping
Quote Reply
Re: FS: New Rudy Project Wingspan, Giro Advantage 2, New Giro Selector, Michelin, Latex tubes, Cycleops, Garmin, Sram Force, Sram Red, Shimano Ultegra, Rotor 3D+ Aero, Blue Competition Cycles AC1 Aero Bike (51cm), Pro(Shimano) Digital Pressure Checker, Pa [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am interested in the bike. PM Sent.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: New Rudy Project Wingspan, Giro Advantage 2, New Giro Selector, Michelin, Latex tubes, Cycleops, Garmin, Sram Force, Sram Red, Shimano Ultegra, Rotor 3D+ Aero, Blue Competition Cycles AC1 Aero Bike (51cm), Pro(Shimano) Digital Pressure Checker, Pa [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What is the BB on the Crankset?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
thanks but i think s/m is to small
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ngsas wrote:
What is the BB on the Crankset?

The Rotor cranks do not come with a BB but it is a 30mm Spindle. Rotor has a few nifty bottom brackets (<see link) so their cranks are compatible with a variety of frames. If you have a BB30 or PF30 frame you are golden. If you have a time tested gxp/threaded bb then check these guys out (http://www.rotorbikeusa.com/..._bottom_bracket.html)

Best.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
shagadelic45 wrote:
thanks but i think s/m is to small

You are very welcome. Best of luck.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just sent a PM, very interested in the cranks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
robbiedou wrote:
Just sent a PM, very interested in the cranks

I have had lots of interest in these awesome cranks. Once I'm out of class, I'll get back to everyone.

Thanks and hopefully you are getting less snow than I am.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Rotor cranks and NoQ rings have sold.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
interested in the ultegra levers if they're still available
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The Ultegra levers are still available!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Super quick shipping from a great seller. Buy with confidence. Thanks a lot!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would you take $125 shipped for the Garmin Edge 500? I'm ready to roll if you can.

"I tried a tri...now I do tris"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thank you very much! Hope you enjoy!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How many miles are on the SRAM 50T Chainring?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm not 100% sure but I'd have to say around 1000. I wasn't a big fan of the compact so it came and went pretty quick.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
RP Wingspan buyer backed out, so it is back on.

For more pictures check out my Flickr (<click)
Last edited by: Ohio_Roadie: Feb 9, 14 15:14
Quote Reply

Prev Next