Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Wigwam Ultimax Socks 6pr size XL
Quote | Reply
Screw it, I'm trying to clean out all of this old tri stuff so I can feel good with how many boxes I have in storage. The socks go for $20 with NO SHIPPING.

3 pr: Wigwam Ultimax Triathlon Ultra-Lite socks. Ankle cut, size XL, shoe 12-15. These are the best, my fav socks of all time. They've been around forever so they aren't the newest and coolest socks but working at a shoe store and trying all the new stuff, these are still the best out there. Super wicking and great fitting. Retail $7.99 pr

3 pr: Wigwam Cool-Lite Low socks. XL, shoe 12-15. A little more padding than the ultra-lites with a low cut so if you like a more padded sock this is for you. Low cut but with a 1/2in binding so they don't pinch under the tongue or creep down in the shoes. This is the new version of these socks, the original tended to creep down in the shoe. Retail $8.99 pr.

These are left over from a team sponsor and noone wears anything above size 12. The shoe size says 12-15 but I'd reccomend 13-15. 6 prs retail value $51. For sale $25 + $3.90 shipping in the U.S. I guess payment would have to be via paypal or you can mail a check or money order. PM me if interested.
Last edited by: Tai: Jul 14, 04 18:30
Quote Reply