Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Whole bunch of stuff for sale Cervelo P5-6, 2009 Cervelo S3, Sram components, wheels etc
Quote | Reply
Hi everyone,

I have a whole bunch of stuff I am looking to sell that I’m just not using enough anymore to justify keeping around my wife is starting a new business so I’m selling a bunch of this to get that off the ground. For parts that don’t have prices listed just make an offer.

All pictures are at the following link - https://flic.kr/s/aHBqjzXcBq

Cervelo P5-6 - $800 plus shipping
- This one did have a crack in one of the rear chain stays that I had repaired. I’ve been the only owner since it came out, beyond where some paint was messed up around the crank from me not having a spacer the right width it looks good. There are some scratches around the nuts to tighten the aero bars.

2009 Cervelo S3 - $600 plus shipping
This is still my favorite bike, it’s in great condition besides a couple paint scratches. One by the rear brake cable entry and the other behind the crank.

Sync Ergo Project 0.2 Ecosystem - I had to cut the bars down a ton to fit the P5, but they have very limited use overall. I think less than 100 miles.

Selle SMP T5 Triathlon Saddle - White - less than 100 miles on it also. $175 Shipped

Zipp 808 Firecrest Clincher - $500 plus shipping

Zipp Super 9 Clincher - $900 plus shipping
- This does have a couple impact marks on the drive side of it. Two are very small one, is bigger, but none should impact the wheel functionally.

Sram 11 Speed Yaw TT Shifters.
- The rear shifter has some scratches from when I set the bike on it once I think during a race to try to fix something. Functionally they work great.

SRAM Front and Rear 11 Speed Derailleurs
- Both of these work great just cosmetic scratches.

Garmin 945 LTE White
- Great condition couple small marks on the watch face.

SRAM Red Cassettes
- 11/32 - only used for a couple races.
- 11/28 - used more than the 11/32, but is still in great shape.

I’ll work on getting more pictures and stuff up here in a little bit.
Quote Reply
Re: Whole bunch of stuff for sale Cervelo P5-6, 2009 Cervelo S3, Sram components, wheels etc [Grantbot21] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Size of frames? Everything on the frames included? What are prices of pictured items not listed in sale? PW crank, rings.
Quote Reply
Re: Whole bunch of stuff for sale Cervelo P5-6, 2009 Cervelo S3, Sram components, wheels etc [tomk407] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tomk407 wrote:
Size of frames? Everything on the frames included? What are prices of pictured items not listed in sale? PW crank, rings.

Hahaha I’m a moron. 54 for the p5 and 56 for the s3.

I added the pictures but didn’t put them up yet. Make an offer otherwise I’ll check what they are going for when I get back Tonight.
Quote Reply
Re: Whole bunch of stuff for sale Cervelo P5-6, 2009 Cervelo S3, Sram components, wheels etc [Grantbot21] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sending PM on derailleurs and 11-32 cassette.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sent a follow up pm
Quote Reply