Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Wetsuits 4 sale
Quote | Reply
i've got two wetsuits--both fullsuits--that'll fit a person around 6' tall and 170 pounds, more or less. they're both just about brand new, and they're both $400 wetsuits.

one is an ORCA PREDATOR, and the other is an AQUAMAN PULSAR. they've each been used once or twice, simply for the purposes of product reviews, and they're so pristine i could pass them off as new off the rack and not be questioned about it.

i've got more rubber than i need. i need to sell these. make me a reasonable offer on the one you want. these are the top-of-the-line models each company makes, and both worked perfectly.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: Wetsuits 4 sale [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
the aquaman is gone, only the orca is left.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What size is the Orca?
I mean, the number size, 6.5?
Last edited by: kelvin: Jan 8, 03 23:12
Quote Reply
Re: Wetsuits 4 sale [kelvin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
well, heck, i was hoping nobody would ask that. danged if there's a size tag in it. it's pretty-much unused entirely, except there's no size tag in it. so the best i can say is that if you're round about 6'1 and 180 or 175, it oughta fit you pretty darn good. otherwise, i have nothing more precise to report.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
 I was thinking like $ 50.00 . Thats all I got in the rubber fund. I do want to do a half IM this year at Tupper lake . It is very very cold up in northern NY. Let me know. I will be a nice poster child.
thanks Dirtball!
Quote Reply
Re: Wetsuits 4 sale [dirtball!] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wetsuits have been sold. thx.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks SM. Dirtball
Quote Reply