Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTS/WTT: Mavic Cosmic Carbone SLR, Stevens Ventoux frameset or full bike w/ SRAM Red, Partial SRAM Red groupsets ***PRICE DROPS***
Quote | Reply
Mavic Cosmic Carbone SLR wheelset, not very many miles on this set, received a new pair last fall under Mavic's MP3 program after my previous pair were ruined in a crash. Can include the pictured Michelin Lithion 2's that are in awesome condition, not many miles on those either. Will not come with a cassette. Looking to trade for another set of carbon clinchers; some wheels that would interest me would be HED jets, Zipp firecrest clinchers, could also do plus some cash on my end. Let me know what you've got, you never know, but not looking for tubulars. Also willing to sell outright for $1400 shipped; OBO.

Michelin Lithion 2 Tires, very good condition, maybe 100 miles on them. $35 shipped for the pair; OBO.

2012 Stevens Ventoux 58cm with new SRAM Red group (brakes are KCNC CB1, red anodized) and Mavic Cosmic Carbone SLR clinchers (come with a pair of Michelin Lithion 2's, not pictured on the bike, but are pictured on the wheels alone; does not come with the black tires pictured). Bike has roughly 50 miles on it, wheels have a bit more, although they are also fairly new as these are a replacement set I got under Mavic's warranty program. Selling because I couldn't get used to the geometry, has a taller head tube than I normally ride. Comes with 3T Ergonova Team carbon bars (44cm), FSA k-force seatpost, and a 3T ARX-pro 140mm/-17 stem, also have a
110mm Ritchey WCS 4-axis aluminum stem if you would like something not so monstrous haha. Cranks are 175mm, chainrings are 53-39 and cassette is 11-25, all in awesome condition, again, only about 50 miles on the bike. Also has a Selle Italia SLR saddle that I've been riding for a while, so has a bit more wear around the edges, but still pretty good and totally rideable. Has new Yokozuna Reaction cables and a SRAM PC1031 chain and some red anodized lightweight skewers. Asking $5600 shipped; OBO. ***Does not come with pedals***

"New" SRAM Red groupset for sale also (Crankset, FD, RD, Shifters, Cassette), awesome condition. Shifters: $410; RD: $230; FD:$90; Crankset: $300; Cassette: $200; OBO on all items; $1200 OBO for the full mini group.

Also willing to sell as a frameset with FSA seatpost and a stem if anyone wants. Asking $700 shipped; OBO

KCNC CB1 brakeset, red anodized. Willing to sell these separate too. Pictured below on bike; come with green swiss stop pads, a lot of life left in the pads. Asking $150; OBO.

Partial "old" SRAM Red groups: 2 cranks (130 BCD, 175mm), 2 Rear Derailleurs, 2 Front Derailleurs, 1 Brakeset (no pads included), 2 pairs of shifters (not the best condition, but only cosmetic, still shift flawlessly), 1 pair of gray "old" Red rings (53/39). These parts did get some good use out of them and it shows on some parts cosmetically, but again, they still work flawlessly. Make me an offer on any or all of it, it's all just laying around, so will be very open to offers.

If anyone wants more pictures, has an offer or any questions, don't hesitate to ask, looking to move this stuff pretty quickly, so very motivated seller here!!!

Last edited by: TVQgolf: Jun 11, 13 8:51
Quote Reply
Re: WTS/WTT: 2012 Stevens Ventoux 58cm w/ SRAM Red and Mavic CC SLR, Boyd 88mm Tubulars, Reynolds 32 Tubulars... [TVQgolf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for added items and changed items.
Quote Reply
Re: WTS/WTT: 2012 Stevens Ventoux 58cm w/ SRAM Red and Mavic CC SLR, Boyd 88mm Tubulars, Reynolds 32 Tubulars... [TVQgolf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looks familiar....haha.

Bump for an awesome seller! Also, those Boyss are a killer wheelset. Unbelievably stiff, super aero, somebody buy em!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What year are the Boyds?

Robert Vanderburg
Quote Reply
Re: WTS/WTT: 2012 Stevens Ventoux 58cm w/ SRAM Red and Mavic CC SLR, Boyd 88mm Tubulars, Reynolds 32 Tubulars... [tw3nty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They are 2011's
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I want to send you a PM to submit a price for the Boyd wheels, but I can't sent a PM. Do you want me to offer you the price in the open chat?

Robert Vanderburg
Quote Reply
Re: WTS/WTT: 2012 Stevens Ventoux 58cm w/ SRAM Red and Mavic CC SLR, Boyd 88mm Tubulars, Reynolds 32 Tubulars... [tw3nty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just sent you a pm.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just sent you an email.

Robert Vanderburg
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Boyds sold, pending payment
Quote Reply
Re: WTS/WTT: 2012 Stevens Ventoux 58cm w/ SRAM Red and Mavic CC SLR, Reynolds 32 Tubulars... [TVQgolf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Would you part with those Cosmics?
Quote Reply
Re: WTS/WTT: 2012 Stevens Ventoux 58cm w/ SRAM Red and Mavic CC SLR, Reynolds 32 Tubulars... [TVQgolf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you get interested in trading the cosmics let me know. I have a nice set of 303 clinchers.
Quote Reply
Re: WTS/WTT: Mavic Cosmic Carbone SLR, Stevens Ventoux frameset or full bike w/ SRAM Red [TVQgolf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump.
Quote Reply
Re: WTS/WTT: Mavic Cosmic Carbone SLR, Stevens Ventoux frameset or full bike w/ SRAM Red [TVQgolf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent re: frame
Quote Reply
Re: WTS/WTT: Mavic Cosmic Carbone SLR, Stevens Ventoux frameset or full bike w/ SRAM Red ***PRICE DROPS*** [TVQgolf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for price drops...
Quote Reply
Re: WTS/WTT: Mavic Cosmic Carbone SLR, Stevens Ventoux frameset or full bike w/ SRAM Red ***PRICE DROPS*** [TVQgolf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pm'd you about the brakes. Offer still stands.
Quote Reply
Re: WTS/WTT: Mavic Cosmic Carbone SLR, Stevens Ventoux frameset or full bike w/ SRAM Red, Partial SRAM Red groupsets ***PRICE DROPS*** [TVQgolf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump, SRAM Red stuff added
Quote Reply
Re: WTS/WTT: Mavic Cosmic Carbone SLR, Stevens Ventoux frameset or full bike w/ SRAM Red, Partial SRAM Red groupsets ***PRICE DROPS*** [TVQgolf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Longtime lurker so no PM's for me :(
may be interested on the (new) Red combo if the price is right. To give me an idea of your best price shoot me an email; bchfinn@gmail.com if you would
Thanks,
Sami
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for prices added on "new" Red group..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
do you still have the Mavic Cosmic clinchers? PM j2d9g@aol.com if you do
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sent you a PM with an offer for some of the "older" Red stuff...just looked again at this and remembered that I've got a set of Zero Gravity brakes that I can trade + money for the stuff. Like all Zero Gs they're finicky to set up at first but they perform extremely well from then on.

-Jordan
Quote Reply
Re: WTS/WTT: Mavic Cosmic Carbone SLR, Stevens Ventoux frameset or full bike w/ SRAM Red, Partial SRAM Red groupsets ***PRICE DROPS*** [jordo_99] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
fh
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are the cosmics still available?
Quote Reply