Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB old-style Bontrager Race XXX Lite carbon clincher wheels/rims (20/24 paired spokes)
Quote | Reply
I am looking for original-style Bontrager Race XXX Lite carbon clinchers - wheels or rims. These came with 20 spokes front (paired at the rim) and 24 spokes (also paired at the rim) at the rear. They're not deep rims - around 25mm.

If you should have a set (or even just one) or a spare rim or rims, please drop me a line.

Thanks,

j.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB old-style Bontrager Race XXX Lite carbon clincher wheels/rims (20/24 paired spokes) [jahknob] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have pair of them, but they are tubulars.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB old-style Bontrager Race XXX Lite carbon clincher wheels/rims (20/24 paired spokes) [tomk407] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the response - would normally consider tubulars, but am trying to match a front that I recently acquired (and I'm not averse to a pair if that's the way they come), so in this instance I will stick to trying to find clinchers.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB old-style Bontrager Race XXX Lite carbon clincher wheels/rims (20/24 paired spokes) [jahknob] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Weird timing. I was at a swap meet yesterday and the previous non-profit arm of Trek had dozens of those rims along with a ton of other new old stock (NOS) stuff. Maybe even 100 NOS carbon rims from that era. So weird. There were a ton of tubular and clincher paired spoked rims still in their packaging. A few different depths. Reach out to them at https://www.dream-bikes.org/.
Quote Reply