Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB cheap tall triathlon frame
Quote | Reply
Looking for a triathlon frame. I'm 6'2''. I'm on a budget so and older model is perfect. For a mechanical group. Any material considered.

Someone has that for sale?

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: WTB cheap tall triathlon frame [DavidMTL] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a Ritte 1919 TT Frame in size 58cm. I am the second owner. First owner said it was hardly used and spent most of the time as wall art. It comes with both front and rear brakes (rear is new). Also comes with aero bars, and of course seat post. I am too old and my back just would not allow me to ride it, as the fork tube was cut in the slammed position. Looking for $500 shipped, paypal F/F or add 3% for fees. If interested, PM your email and I will send you photos.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
58 P3 from 2010. Frame fork seatpost and BB if you want it $600.

R.J.
Some people tune their car, I prefer to tune my bike.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi,

I have a size 56 Ventum Frameset I would sell, size 56. I am the second owner, raced on it last year and did have one crash on slick roads during a race. Had the frame looked over by a mechanic and the frame is still in decent shape, paint has some scratches. Would sell for $1,000.00 plus shipping and fees. PM me if interested.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a XL 2016 Shiv Elite bike I am going to sell for around $1,500. The Bike is too big for me. let me know if you are interested.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Saw a NOS Cervelo P2 2013 size 58cm frameset on Ebay for $730. Last one available.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB cheap tall triathlon frame [tomk407] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tomk407 wrote:
Saw a NOS Cervelo P2 2013 size 58cm frameset on Ebay for $730. Last one available.

Thanks for the head's up!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a 58cm Fuji D6 I'd be willing to part with. I've put about 2 seasons on it but it's still in good condition.It would come with brakes.

I'd need to take everything off, but i'd sell it for $400 if you cover shipping.
Quote Reply