Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB TT size 54 and 50/51
Quote | Reply
My dad and his wife are wanting to buy TT bikes in approx size 54 and 48. Looking for solid components, ultegra or Sram equilvilant to Ultegra(or better). Around $2000

Show me what ya got and I will pass it along

Thanks

Bill

"Keep those feet moving!" Me
Last edited by: runnerwv: Sep 19, 13 12:37
Quote Reply
Re: WTB TT size 54 and 48 [runnerwv] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A buddy of mine is selling his 2010 QuintanaRoo Ultegra for $1,500. He has a set of 80mm hawk wheels he is trying to unload as well. PM me if you'd like more information or pics. The QR is a size 56
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I got a 2011 or 2012 specialized transition expert, used for 3 months, with full ultegra. PM me if interested
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
54 cm Ceverlo Dual (more aero then many of the carbon bikes out there)

Ultegra components and a SRAM Rival 165mm crank. Vision alloy aero bars - full disclosure rear derailure could be replaced.
Cobb v-flow max saddle.
Set of training wheels and race wheels.
Race wheels - Zipp 404 front and a Mavic open pro - wired PT with a disc cover. 11-25 and 12-27 cassettes.

$1600 firm shipped to lower 48 us.

ErgDB Erg & PowerAgent workout generator | My blog - special thanks to Kiwami
Quote Reply
Re: WTB TT size 54 and 48 [phoenix13suns] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It is a size small which is for riders 5'6 to 5'10, I am 5'10 and it fits perfectly. I will let it go for 1400 shipped. Also this includes Specialized Wireless speedometer and cadence installed with the magnet. These include This does not include the generic wheelset. I do have 60mm generic carbon clinchers used with the cassette i could through in for a little more. I do have my wife's bike as well which is a 2009 specialized transition comp size medium I could sell for 900 shipped, he bike is a bigger size than mine but fits her the best she is 5 4. Her bike includes the Specialized wireless speedometer installed and with the magnet. you can email me at blakeluetjen@gmail.com
Quote Reply
Re: WTB TT size 54 and 50/51 [runnerwv] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tt bike: generic frame branded for team type 1 with ultegra 1o speed, vision alloy tribars extensions and fsa slk 175mm carbon cranks / fsa aero 54/42 rings
Make me an offer! It's a 54
Quote Reply
Re: WTB TT size 54 and 50/51 [jamesstout] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No way! Can you send me pics runnskiwv@hotmail.com I was just diagnosed type 1!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Will do when I get back from interbike, are you Interested in kits, t shirts etc?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Perhaps..what are sizes? Im a large

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
$2k total or per bike? I have a 54 plasma 2 (dura ace, sram red) & the new Stevens Chinese super bike size 51 (ultegra and tt vision crank). Could do both for less than $4k
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have mostly medium but they are cut quite generously
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Go ahead and send me pics of them all w prices ect. With my new found weight loss thanks to diabetes I can probably wear a medium

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Will do

Any q about the diabetes, message me
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
$1200 Luma TT carbon frame/fork/post with super awesome/mean Chinese dragon paint job! 54cm seat & 54cm top, SRAM parts: carbon 900TT shifters and levers, Force brakes and front D, Red rear D, K-edge chain catcher, Profile Cobra carbon extensions with trimmed Vision AL base bar, ITM Millennium stem, Adamo saddle, Force GXP BB. Sold without cranks or wheels

$800 Quarq S975 Powermeter GXP, SRAM red 53/39 (53 is the special stiff TT/sprinter ring), 172.5, electronics are almost new (recently all replaced)

$40 SRAM 55T TT chainring

$900 Shimano Pro tubular disc wheel with team Highroad stickers, Red 11-23 cassette and like new Conti GP4000 tire. Super pimp and fast like Tony. Includes padded Mavic wheel bag and crackpipe pump adapter

$1K Reynolds 46mm Carbon Clinchers (no stickers) with Reynolds branded hubs (I think they're DTSwiss, but I'm not sure), like new Conti GP4000 tires, Force 11-26 cassette, campy wheel bags. BOMBER wheels.

$1200 Ritchey Super Logic 46mm carbon tubulars with Red 11-26 cassette, like new Conti GP4000 tubulars, and padded Mavic wheel bags. CRAZY light

$50 Giro Advantage TT helmet, Medium, White/silver, worn once or twice.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a 2012 Scott plasma 10 frameset in size small for sale. Price is $1350 shipped. I'm sure you can pick up a build kit and end up with a complete bike for around $2000.
Let me know if I can help.

My YouTube channel- https://www.youtube.com/ksquaredcycling
Time RXR Super Record | Cipollini Bond Campgnolo EPS | Specialized Shiv TT SWorks Super Record | Colnago C59 SR-EPS | Colnago EPS Super Record | Colnago Prestige Ui2
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a mint condition quintana roo CD.01 frameset with bars and brakes. Add a cranks, shifters, wheels and your good to go. I can even throw in the F&R derailers for asking price. All SRAM red
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...;;page=unread#unread
Last edited by: zoolander: Sep 20, 13 5:41
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
pm sent

more bikes and gear available at:

http://www.mybikeshop.com
sales@mybikeshop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
not sure how soon they need the bike, but I'll be selling mine within the next couple weeks. just ordered a new bike and will be here by 10/4. I'll be swapping the cranks and the wheel set, so can't let my current one go until then. P2 is a sz54 and custom painted last Decemember at http://www.g2bike.com/. Looking for $1800 (shipping not included)

2011 Custom Cervelo P2
Rear DerailleurShimano : Dura-Ace
Front DerailleurShimano : Dura-Ace
Shifters: Shimano Dura-Ace
Brake Calipers: FSA
Brake Levers: FSA
Crankset: Rotor 3DF BBright 52/36 110BCD w/BB (Brand New)
Handlebar: Vision
Aero Bar: Profile Design T2+
Saddle : Fizik
Cassette : Dura-Ace 11-27 & 11-28
Chain : Dura-Ace
WheelsMavic Cosmic Elite (700c) (Brand New)

This is the best pic I have of it now and will take more detailed ones if your interested.

Quote Reply