Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB Garmin vector 1 or 2 pedals or powertap p1 pedals
Quote | Reply
Looking to by a set of Garmin vector 1 or 2 pedals or a set of powertap p1 pedals. Only interested in dual sided setups. PM with what you have and price if you’re looking to sell a set.

----------------------------------------------------------

Quote Reply
Re: WTB Garmin vector 1 or 2 pedals or powertap p1 pedals [wiRIDEfast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump, hoping to find something this weekend! Let me know what you have.

Quote Reply
Re: WTB Garmin vector 1 or 2 pedals or powertap p1 pedals [wiRIDEfast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump....still looking!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Continuing my search.....

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hello, I have a current set of P1 dual power pedals. Working great and I can send a dual record file vs. Kickr Core for a recent ride in Zwift
Quote Reply
Re: WTB Garmin vector 1 or 2 pedals or powertap p1 pedals [qngo01] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Message sent

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you're into the bay and see this soon (auction ends in under 3 hours), there's a pair of P1 dual pedals going for $375 as of now

https://www.ebay.com/...8:g:QwkAAOSwF3Bel8Q~
Quote Reply
Re: WTB Garmin vector 1 or 2 pedals or powertap p1 pedals [dsg1480] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks but I missed it and would prefer to avoid eBay.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have Vector 2 that work wonderfully. Most of my rides have been indoor on my trainer.

I'm only considering selling because I want to try favero since they can be modded for my gravel bike.

Pics available, I might have original box somewhere. $375 shipped.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a pair of powertap P1s that I'm taking off my bike if you're interested.
Eric
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
wiRIDEfast wrote:
Looking to by a set of Garmin vector 1 or 2 pedals or a set of powertap p1 pedals. Only interested in dual sided setups. PM with what you have and price if you’re looking to sell a set.

Garmin Vector 3 - Dual Sided. NEW (with extra batteries, spacers and manuals).
$750 + $9 shipping + PP fee... (0% tax).
PM me...

Garmin Vector 2 Dual Sided. Factory kit, original box. $499 + shipping + PP fee (0% tax).
PM me as well )
Quote Reply
Re: WTB Garmin vector 1 or 2 pedals or powertap p1 pedals [DmitryYakunin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I’ll pass on yours Dmitry. Those prices are quite a bit higher than what I would want to pay and what they go for across the used market lately it seems.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump still looking. A few options presented have been single sided, others sold before I could get them, etc. Looking only for dual sided options.

Quote Reply