Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB - integrated cockpit and aero disc wheels
Quote | Reply
Looking to expand my gravel bike into a roadie option. I’ve done the work and know my gearing. Love the geometry and feel of the bike. Just want to lighten it up and clean it up.

Looking for 42 or 40cm integrated drop bars - must be 1-1/4” (31.8mm) stem so think I’m looking at Giant, Canyon or Scott. Really interested in a 40cm /120mm syncros rr1.0.

Wheels - prefer center lock but more concerned about price point. 12x100 / 12x142 axles. XDr driver preferred but not required. The typical 40-60mm depths are good. Must be tubeless compatible.

Anything? The Pros closet had a steal on DT Swiss Arc set that I delayed and lost out on.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB - integrated cockpit and aero disc wheels [Jnags7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
interested in a set of new Reynolds Strike? They have Quintana Roo logos that can be taken off with a hair dryer. Disc, tubeless. $750 or $800 with XD driver.

Brian Grasky
Grasky Endurance: World Championship Triathlon Coaching; Professional Training Camps
RETUL fitter, Biomechanist, USAT Level 3 Coach, USAC Level 2 Coach
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a like new set of Zipp 302 disc clinchers with XDR cassette, $1000 shipped, pm me to discuss
Quote Reply
Re: WTB - integrated cockpit and aero disc wheels [campyman099] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for reaching out. I ended up finding a set of wheels.

Still interested in integrated cockpit if anyone has anything.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What did you buy?
Quote Reply
Re: WTB - integrated cockpit and aero disc wheels [jimatbeyond] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Used set of vision metron for about 65-70% of your new offer (which was VERY good!)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You missed out on the lifetime warranty.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That is a true statement but like other times in life, first cost beats life cycle costs even when the math shows otherwise.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Please let me know if you have any friends who need wheels.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Will do! Like I said, GREAT pricing! That's why I never went back to you to "haggle" - there wasn't anything to ask for.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Jnags7 wrote:
Thanks for reaching out. I ended up finding a set of wheels.

Still interested in integrated cockpit if anyone has anything.

If you haven’t ridden with a particular integrated cockpit before, I would strongly advise doing so before sinking a bunch of money into one. I had a Scott Foil with the Syncros cockpit for awhile, absolutely hated the bar setup. The alignment of the bends was all wrong and there’s no adjustability. I ended up buying a Syncros stem and running a different bar.

I kept the stem when I sold the bike, so if a 120 Syncros stem that fits your steerer tube is of interest, I can hook you up. Even make you a good deal on a Spec Aerofly II bar so you can be aero and comfortable
Quote Reply
Re: WTB - integrated cockpit and aero disc wheels [Mudge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Text me pics? 904-891-8487

But I’ve ridden the syncros cockpit for a couple years and really like it on my Foil. I agree. Integrated cockpits offer a sleek look. Just better hope you like it!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hello, I am interested in a Specialized Aerofly 2 bar. Please let me know what size you have. I am looking for a 40. Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: WTB - integrated cockpit and aero disc wheels [BoomerRocket] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BoomerRocket wrote:
Hello, I am interested in a Specialized Aerofly 2 bar. Please let me know what size you have. I am looking for a 40. Thanks

Mine are 44.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Jnags7 wrote:
Text me pics? 904-891-8487

But I’ve ridden the syncros cockpit for a couple years and really like it on my Foil. I agree. Integrated cockpits offer a sleek look. Just better hope you like it!

Sent you a text. Sorry I missed the request earlier.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you still have that 120mm Syncros stem?
Quote Reply
Re: WTB - integrated cockpit and aero disc wheels [kram] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
kram wrote:
Do you still have that 120mm Syncros stem?

Yes.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My steerer is cut very short, just long enough to work with my integrated Syncros setup. I'm not sure if the plain stems have the same stack height, I assume they do. Could you measure yours?

Here's a photo showing what I mean by stack height- https://theshadowconspiracy.com/...aStemFeature_004.jpg

And is your stem the RR1.0 or RR1.5?

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
kram wrote:
My steerer is cut very short, just long enough to work with my integrated Syncros setup. I'm not sure if the plain stems have the same stack height, I assume they do. Could you measure yours?

Here's a photo showing what I mean by stack height- https://theshadowconspiracy.com/...aStemFeature_004.jpg

And is your stem the RR1.0 or RR1.5?

Thanks!

I have the 1.0 and it is exactly the same stack as the integrated stem. All the spacers and that cap on the back of the stem fit seamlessly with either the integrated or separate stem.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Perfect! What's your price? (shipped to 27028)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
kram wrote:
Perfect! What's your price? (shipped to 27028)

$45
Quote Reply