Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB - Zipp 404 Clincher set (2002 or newer)
Quote | Reply
Yep...me and pretty much everyone else out there.

Let me know what you have. New or used.

For my road bike......
Last edited by: Smitty8: Mar 8, 05 12:15
Quote Reply
Re: WTB - Zipp 404 Clincher set (2002 or newer) [Smitty8] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Smitty8-

I just PM'ed you.

R.D.

---------------------------

How many miles did you ride today?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There is also these ones, if you are interested.

They are 2002 models. Raced five times, and that's it. They've done less than 1000k. The singles are conti competitions, both good, but the rear one has done the less than 1000k and not been changed, so while it is not worn, it hasn't got the bumps anymore. I only do long races, so these wheels haven't done many races or been involved in any trauma. The are in as new condition, but I have removed the stickers from the rims (but not the serial number stickers) as they were too big and gaudy for my taste. I am sure I could get replacement stickers if required.

I guess that's about it. I am selling them because I have a wheel sponsor, and a need to finance my racing schedule in the next six months. I would be looking for US$850 for them, or thereabouts, with the buyer to pay the freight.

If you are stilll interested, just reply and we can begin correspondance.

Cheers.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the notes.

As mentioned....I was out of the market, but back in the market pretty fast. Let me know if they are still available....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sorry, is that a reply for me or the other guy? I have photos of them now if you want me to send them to you.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a pair of brand new Zipp 404's 650 tubulars (2004). Asking $850, or a trade in for 700's. Let me know if you're interested.
Quote Reply