Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB - Stryd Pod (FOUND)
Quote | Reply
Hi All - I'm looking for a perfectly working Stryd Pod w/Wind detection. Anyone have one available? Let me know. Thanks!
Last edited by: mdana87: Nov 7, 22 6:18
Quote Reply
Re: WTB - Stryd Pod (Wind) [mdana87] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hello, I’ve got one. About 10 months old, with original box and accessories. Used it to train for a marathon, and I don’t see myself running another one in the foreseeable future. Asking $130 PP’ed and shipped.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB - Stryd Pod (Wind) [cvcabran] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested! PM sent.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still in search
Quote Reply
Re: WTB - Stryd Pod (Wind) [cvcabran] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi I’m also interested is this available?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not sure if you have but check their FB site and maybe their reddit page too. With the new one coming out I have seen a handful of sellers on those pages. I have the Wind and love it. Used it to train/race Chicago Marathon this weekend and it has been amazing. If I end up "upgrading" I will let you know.

Twitter - Instagram
Quote Reply
Re: WTB - Stryd Pod (Wind or newer) [mdana87] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry for the delay… first I was traveling for work and then I couldn’t find the black lace clip. It popped up today so here are pics. Asking $130 PP’ed and shipped… mdana87: First dibs to you if you’re still looking.

https://share.icloud.com/...kPXLvHkvB22F7KeYTVcw
Quote Reply
Re: WTB - Stryd Pod (Wind or newer) [cvcabran] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cvcabran wrote:
Sorry for the delay… first I was traveling for work and then I couldn’t find the black lace clip. It popped up today so here are pics. Asking $130 PP’ed and shipped… mdana87: First dibs to you if you’re still looking.

https://share.icloud.com/...kPXLvHkvB22F7KeYTVcw

No problem on the delay, but bummer. I found one already. I forgot to edit the title and will do so now. I expect you'll easily be able to sell it to someone easily.
Quote Reply