Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB - Di2 GS Rear Derailleur, Internal junction B, e-Tube wires and wireless unit
Quote | Reply
Looking for:

I'll update the post with wire lengths soon.
Last edited by: conky2313: Jun 20, 20 18:43
Quote Reply
Re: WTB - Di2 internal battery, internal junctions (A and B), and e-Tube wires [conky2313] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you mean 5 port EXTERNAL junction A? Or 3 port external?

And which junction B? 4 internal or external?
Quote Reply
Re: WTB - Di2 internal battery, junctions (A and B), and e-Tube wires [jond81] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My bad. Updated the post to reflect that. 5-port under-stem junction A and internal junction B.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB - Di2 internal battery, junctions (A and B), and e-Tube wires [conky2313] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have an external 5 port A that I'm switching out to go internal, I also have the K-edge under bar mount if you were looking for one. I don't have the little piece for the junction A that zip ties around the base bar, hence the K-edge. Should have it ready to go in a week or so. I may have a spare wire or two hanging around as well, I'll check.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB - Di2 internal battery, junctions (A and B), and e-Tube wires [jond81] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM'ed
Quote Reply
Re: WTB - Di2 internal battery, under-stem junction A, internal junction B, e-Tube wires and wireless unit [conky2313] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump!
Quote Reply
Re: WTB - Di2 internal battery, under-stem junction A, internal junction B, e-Tube wires and wireless unit [conky2313] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i have wireless unit, pm me if interested
Quote Reply
Re: WTB - Di2 internal battery, under-stem junction A, internal junction B, e-Tube wires and wireless unit [mathblais] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PMed
Quote Reply
Re: WTB - Di2 GS Rear Derailleur, Internal junction B, e-Tube wires and wireless unit [conky2313] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just saw this, I have an Ultegra Di2 GS rear derailleur that’s barely used. Came off the gravel bike. PM me.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB - Di2 GS Rear Derailleur, Internal junction B, e-Tube wires and wireless unit [weiwentg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
weiwentg wrote:
Just saw this, I have an Ultegra Di2 GS rear derailleur that’s barely used. Came off the gravel bike. PM me.

Is your derailleur the newer 8050 version or the older 6870?
Quote Reply