Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB - 3T seatpost part the seat rails sit on top of
Quote | Reply
Hi,
Long shot here. I'm looking for the part that the seat rails set on for a 3T seat post. I may consider the whole seat post but prefer just buying the part I just spoke of.

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: WTB - 3T seatpost part the seat rails sit on top of [ginofairplay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Could you be more specific? 3T has several different seatpost designs, I think. I have one off a Felt TK1 that might be what you want. The "spline" part is worn, but the bit that holds the rails should be fine.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB - 3T seatpost part the seat rails sit on top of [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry for not being more specific. It's a 20degree offset seat post. Made by Dorico. The bottom of the piece is half rounded, with the top being flat other than the groove that the seat rails sits in.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB - 3T seatpost part the seat rails sit on top of [ginofairplay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ginofairplay wrote:
Sorry for not being more specific. It's a 20degree offset seat post. Made by Dorico. The bottom of the piece is half rounded, with the top being flat other than the groove that the seat rails sits in.

"Dorico" is Italian for Doric, as in the style of column (l'ordine dorico). The whole thing is made by 3T.

You'll more than likely pay more for the part (assuming 3T still stock it, which is a long shot b/c they discontinued it) than you would paying for any used post. Then again, doesn't hurt to try. Email them at: store@3tcycling.com. Note that if they do have it, it'll most likely be shipped from Italy (read, expensive shipping).

It sounds like the part to which you refer can be removed from the rest of the post. In which case, just get any 3T Dorico post and swap the part. Like the one below

https://www.ebay.com/...2:g:X04AAOSwxc5cnlCa
Quote Reply
Re: WTB - 3T seatpost part the seat rails sit on top of [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here is the piece I'm looking for.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yeah that is the plan if know on this forum has one lying around.

Thank you
Quote Reply