Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB : 650c HED Deep rear
Quote | Reply
Looking for a 650c Hed Deep rear.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB : 650c HED Deep rear [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I know you where looking for a rear 650c HED deep wheel, but I thought I would offer the following.....

(1) set (front & rear) ZIPP 404 wheels "complete" (includes tubular Conti's and ZIPP skewers). The wheels have been used three (3) times; two (2) half ironman races and one (1) training ride of 40 miles. I have decided to stay with my CORIMA wheel set up and let these wheels go for a "steal". Just e-mail if interested!
Quote Reply
Re: WTB : 650c HED Deep rear [Heisler226] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the info but as my wife already has a HED 60 for the front, she's tryingto find a HED Deepfor the rear, tubular btw. Just curious though, what are you asking for the Zipp's?

Greg
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
am looking to get $650.00 for the complete set (wheels, Conti GP tubulars, ZIPP ti skewers, & 9-speed Shimano cassette).....I will pay for shipping and any other costs (Escor.com, PayPal.com, etc.) the buyer will have to pay.

Regards
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have what you are looking for. Give me a call at 310-990-1400 and we will haggle.....Monty
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cerveloguy, I have a 650c set of HED DEEPs tubular a J2 front tubular on EBAY. My goal is to sell them as a set, however if they do not sell by Tuesday I will be interested in selling them individually. If you want to check them out on EBAY, type "HED WHEEL SET" to search. They are in excellent condition with Cont. Podiom tires. They have less than 250 miles on them. Let me know if you are interested.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB : 650c HED Deep rear [jTenniswood] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Where were you at X-mas!! I already found one. But much thanks anyways.

Greg
Quote Reply
Re: WTB : 650c HED Deep rear [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Monty,

I apologize. Some how I missed your email until now. I've already found one but thanks anyways.

Greg
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No problem,I'm sure I can find it a good home somewhere.....Monty
Quote Reply