Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB- Computrainer disc, cadence sensor, and ant +
Quote | Reply
 Looking for a Compu trainer start up disc, a cadence sensor and ant + hook ups. Bought a complete system with missing parts.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB- Computrainer disc, cadence sensor, and ant + [surfntri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Might have the start up disc. DM me
Quote Reply
Re: WTB- Computrainer disc, cadence sensor, and ant + [surfntri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
surfntri wrote:
Looking for a Compu trainer start up disc, a cadence sensor and ant + hook ups. Bought a complete system with missing parts.

By disc do you mean Racermate software? If so, this online download and license info is still available: https://www.racermateinc.com/...se-digital-download/

As a long time CT user I would recommend you just move onto using a newer software application that has support for all ANT+ sensors. PerfPro is great and was originally written to support the CT. With this software all you need is a connection between the handlebar control and a PC running the software.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I believe I have an original Computrainer disc, but like the gentleman above me said, I'd switch to some software with Ant+ support. I too use PerfPro. I also am nearly certain I have 1 if not 2 cadence sensors, but if you run Ant+ software you can just get a Garmin cadence sensor, which is nicer than any offering from Computrainer.

I wanna go fast!
Quote Reply