Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: good quality TT cockpit
Quote | Reply
so, I've got a BMC TM02 (2015 model) and the stock cockpit is abysmal. flexy base bars, cables all over the place, it is a mess. looking to buy an aero, fairly adjustable cockpit system - perhaps a vuka or something of the like but I'm quite open. looking to spend maybe 300-400 - what y'all got??
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: good quality TT cockpit [johnj121591] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a Vuka Stealth that is brand new that I'd sell you. I just have to check that everything is there, I belive I have extensions for it.
Also, I am pretty certain it is size L.

I can check if it has any interest. I'd be looking for the $400.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've got a Profile Prosvet + T3 extensions & a TriRig sigma XF stem some Shimano brakes and 11spd index shifters on it.

it's a pretty aero set up...ask me how I know ;-)

PM me if you're interested.

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What about a pro missile evo aerobars which also includes pro missile stem and bar adjusters. Over 1k value for 450.

Yea?
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: good quality TT cockpit [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
desert dude wrote:
I've got a Profile Prosvet + T3 extensions & a TriRig sigma XF stem some Shimano brakes and 11spd index shifters on it.

it's a pretty aero set up...ask me how I know ;-)

PM me if you're interested.

Intersted in your Sigma XF stem. Sent you PM.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What's "good quality"? I have the T2 Wing/ T4+ extensions/ J2(I think) clamp system from my NOS 2017 P2 that got replaced with the newer stuff. Unridden, but was installed, and the extensions look cut on the back end but not particularly short. If you're interested in the set, I can measure.

The point is, ladies and gentleman, that speed, for lack of a better word, is good. Speed is right, Speed works. Speed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have Pro Missile Evo Aerobars for sale in the classifieds. $400
Quote Reply