Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: Tri bike size 58-61cm - Prefer complete or complete minus wheels
Quote | Reply
Ideally want to stay around $2000 as I'm coming from the road and just giving Tri a shot for the first time
Last edited by: Hammer Down: Apr 19, 19 8:02
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: First Tri bike size 58-61cm - Prefer complete or complete minus wheels [Hammer Down] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've got a 58cm 2012 Felt b14 with Dura-ace 7900 10 speed.

Its currently disassembled because I needed the basebar on another bike temporarily but here are pictures and the options:

$700 plus shipping for the entire bike with Sram Force 172.5mm crankset, well used but 100% functional ISM Adamo saddle, the felt basebar shown on the cervelo, and you choice of extensions (brand new oval carbon comfort bends, brand new super light vision r-bends, used Zipp Vuka Alumina 110). Chain only has about 300 miles on it.

Add $350 for the 88mm wheelset with the wheelcover. Full carbon chinese clinchers. Raced on for almost 2 years and they've been perfect for me. Add another $50 for those tires/tubes (GP TT on the rear and Attack 23mm on the front, likely the fastest tire setup for these wheels).

If you have any questions I'd be happy to answer them. I also have a profile design fc35 I could add on.

Benjamin Deal - Professional - Instagram - TriRig - Lodi Cyclery
Deals on Wheels - Results, schedule, videos, sponsors
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: First Tri bike size 58-61cm - Prefer complete or complete minus wheels [realbdeal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Tri bike size 58-61cm - Prefer complete or complete minus wheels [Hammer Down] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$2000 is a big budget for what you are looking for!!! I would consider going new but last years model.

I do also have a 2014 BMC TM02 size large if you are interested in used.

2020 Team Zoot MTN
Quote Reply