Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: Sram red 22 medium cage (wifli) rear derailleur, 54/56 1x chainring 130bcd
Quote | Reply
Would be willing to go for a force 22 RD if it can accommodate a 32.

Also on the hunt for a 54 or 56 1x chainring. 130bcd. Going to spend $100 on a new one so something well under that or I'll just buy new.

Benjamin Deal - Professional - Instagram - TriRig - Lodi Cyclery
Deals on Wheels - Results, schedule, videos, sponsors
Last edited by: realbdeal: May 7, 19 17:33
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Sram red 22 medium cage (wifli) rear derailleur, hydraulic disc brake + TT levers, 6 bolt disc rotors [realbdeal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have 12 disc rotor bolts if you are looking.

FS here:
https://forum.slowtwitch.com/...)_P6890238/#p6890238
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Sram red 22 medium cage (wifli) rear derailleur, hydraulic disc brake + TT levers, 6 bolt disc rotors [realbdeal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a brand new SRAM 22 medium cage rd. It was a warranty replacement from SRAM and I never put it on my bike since my old short cage has been doing the job just fine.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Sram red 22 medium cage (wifli) rear derailleur, hydraulic disc brake + TT levers, 6 bolt disc rotors [Ohio_Roadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Red? or force?

How much are you looking for? I'm surprised how much they go for on ebay to be honest, but I guess it is their top of the line.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Oops! Sorry it’s a new Red 22 rd. I’m asking for $165 shipped, Chase/Zelle or PayPal gift (or you can pay the fee if you wish). That will get recycled by into my track bike project budget for elite nationals.

They are bloody expensive but I’ve always had much better shifting performance with Red RD’s over Force ones so I think it’s worth the extra expense.
Last edited by: Ohio_Roadie: Apr 27, 19 22:37
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Sram red 22 medium cage (wifli) rear derailleur, hydraulic disc brake + TT levers, 6 bolt disc rotors [Ohio_Roadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Probably going to go ahead and buy this from you if its still available. To be clear, its the wifli one that can take the 32 right?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Guess I'm still looking for the Red 22 RD if someone has one.

Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Sram red 22 medium cage (wifli) rear derailleur, 54/56 1x chainring 130bcd [realbdeal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Added the 1x WTB and willing to go force now.

Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Sram red 22 medium cage (wifli) rear derailleur, 54/56 1x chainring 130bcd [realbdeal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
One last desperate bump before I pay too much from ebay.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is 10s out of the question? I have red wifli 10spd. (Along with cassettes ranging from 11-23 to 11-32).

Also have 54t (as well as 52t) sram 1x chainrings (these work on both 10 & 11s chains).
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Sram red 22 medium cage (wifli) rear derailleur, 54/56 1x chainring 130bcd [Sean H] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, considering I'm doing 1x with a big front I'm definitely going to need 11s.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Gotcha. I ran it just fine, you'll still have the same range (11-32), just missing the 14t on the 10sp cassette.

10s: 11-32: 11-12-13-15-17-19-22-25-28-32
11s: 11-32: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-22-25-28-32

Interested in the chainrings? $60 for the 54t or $100 for both?
Quote Reply