Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: Speedplay Zero pedal (2 sets)
Quote | Reply
Don't need cleats unless you have the aero cleats. Prefer the titanium version but willing to get another and just swap the spindles. I'm familiar with the going price on ebay so looking for something cheaper than that.

Benjamin Deal - Professional - Instagram - TriRig - Lodi Cyclery
Deals on Wheels - Results, schedule, videos, sponsors
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Speedplay Zero pedal (2 sets) [realbdeal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
realbdeal wrote:
Don't need cleats unless you have the aero cleats. Prefer the titanium version but willing to get another and just swap the spindles. I'm familiar with the going price on ebay so looking for something cheaper than that.

I have a pair of the aero pedals and a pair regular 2-sided pedals, both with stainless steel spindles. Like new, not enough float for me, so I went back to the X-2
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Speedplay Zero pedal (2 sets) [realbdeal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have 2 sets. White ones. About a season of use each then have been in the drawer for a season. Dm me if interested.

Human Person
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Speedplay Zero pedal (2 sets) [Mudge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mudge wrote:
realbdeal wrote:

I have a pair of the aero pedals and a pair regular 2-sided pedals, both with stainless steel spindles. Like new, not enough float for me, so I went back to the X-2

If the OP doesn’t want them please send me a PM with your asking price
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Speedplay Zero pedal (2 sets) [MrTri123] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry. OP took ‘em.
Quote Reply