Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: Specialized Speed Zone Pro Computer
Quote | Reply
I'm looking for a Specialized Speedzone Pro computer from 2003 or 2004. I'm hoping to find a red / silver one. For anyone not familiar with the computer, it has an altimeter and shows grade as well. It came in a black metal box, almost like a small lunch box.

I have one of these computers on my road bike and just got a tri bike ... and I'd like to use the same computer. Unfortunately, Specialized stopped making it and I'm having trouble finding one.

I'm open to new or used and can pay immediately with PayPal. Does anyone happen to have one they're willing to sell? Or maybe you know of a local shop has one left on the shelf? Any information is welcome. Thanks in advance for your help!

Brian

PS Here's a link to a photo of the computer: http://www.roadbikereview.com/..._142513_1624crx.aspx
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Specialized Speed Zone Pro Computer [BrianT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just bought a bike and it came with this computer. The bike won't be in until Friday or Monday, but send me an email at mnewton at roddey-engr.com and we can discuss selling it.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Specialized Speed Zone Pro Computer [mnewton] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Michael didn't actually have the computer I was looking for ... so I'm still looking.

That said, I'll give this a bump with the hope that someone out there can help. Thanks in advance!
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Specialized Speed Zone Pro Computer [BrianT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Uhm. I saw your post before but didn't respond. I have one which I used on both bikes. On my way over IMH the airline broke the mount & the bike shops didn't have any so I ended up having to buy a whole new computer for raceday & then a new mount when I returned for hte other bike. I might be willing to sell mine Id just want to be sure I have everything. But rereading your post it seem to me you just need a 2nd mount. I believe it comes with the ability to set it up for 2 bikes & then you just change the computer settings depending on which bike you're on. I might have an extra mount as well.

Barb
Quote Reply