Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: Road bike 58cm (Madone, Nitrogen, Tarmac preferred)
Quote | Reply
Looking to pick up a road bike in size 58cm. Prefer one of the three above but open to hear what you have
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Road bike 58cm (Madone, Nitrogen, Tarmac preferred) [Hammer Down] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi!
How much are you looking to spend.
My shop has the Nitrogen on Crazy Sale Price new

Ultegra Di2 Nitrogen for $3200.00
I can look to build other ways as well if interested
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Road bike 58cm (Madone, Nitrogen, Tarmac preferred) [triharder333] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ideally 4k or less. PM sent
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Road bike 58cm (Madone, Nitrogen, Tarmac preferred) [Hammer Down] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Might have an option for you - ill drop you a message
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a Cannondale Supersix Evo 2018 Size 56 in Etap with XXX barstem
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Road bike 58cm (Madone, Nitrogen, Tarmac preferred) [higuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
56 is a bit too small for me. I’m 6’3 so a 58 is already set up with a long stem and aggressive fit
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You still interested? I have a 2016 Madone Project One 58 cm H1 that I am considering selling.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
58cm Venge here
https://forum.slowtwitch.com/forum/Slowtwitch_Forums_C1/Classifieds_F2/FS%3A_Specialized_Venge_Expert_58cm_Frameset_%2B_Extras_(NOW_WITH_PICS)_P6399527/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
2017 Cannondale Supersix EVO 58cm with Ultegra Di2... <500 miles
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Have a Cervelo S5 58cm for sale that I plan to post soon
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Road bike 58cm (Madone, Nitrogen, Tarmac preferred) [codec] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi! I have a 58cm 2016 Trek Emonda with full carbon set up - it's essentially what the Madone used to be from 2013 and before. I was asking about $1500 for it. DM me if interested!
Quote Reply